Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cant believe I missed the skate park tag... the pictures on my bike come from the 1983 Powell Peralta skateboard logos. I even built the sissy bar to easily carry 2 skateboards on it....

Well we have a bowling alley too and I am back in town now.

Comment

Originally posted by Skateguy50 View Post
      Cant believe I missed the skate park tag... the pictures on my bike come from the 1983 Powell Peralta skateboard logos. I even built the sissy bar to easily carry 2 skateboards on it....

Well we have a bowling alley too and I am back in town now.
      LOL...make it quick...
      I'm going right by a bowling alley on my way to the Lee Parks skills training session tomorrow....
      Bob T. ~~ Play the GSR weekly photo game: Pic of Week Game
      '83 GS1100E ~ '24 Triumph Speed 400 ~ '01 TRIUMPH TT600 ~ '67 HONDA CUB

Comment

Im probably out for the next few tags... was ready to fix my oil leak but the gaskets didnt exactly ship well.

Comment

Bad news about the gasket.... Hope they make it right.

As for the game....a bowling alley...

The new tag....a police station...

Comment

Originally posted by Skateguy50 View Post
            Im probably out for the next few tags... was ready to fix my oil leak but the gaskets didnt exactly ship well.
            WTF oops sorry who shipped it like that!? We do need to know and so do they!

Originally posted by Baatfam View Post
            Bad news about the gasket.... Hope they make it right.
            The new tag....a police station...
            hmmmm with or without cuffs?

Comment

Police station:

Next thing... Cemetery:

Comment

DARN it, Too late!
                Now I gotta go up to the cemetery, and I have to ride there??
                Could this day get any better???????

Comment

I can't wait for the last of my parts to get in; these last few have been just too easy to pass up!

Comment

Boom, there it is!!! LOL

I ran out of gas on the way back, still had reserve, SOOOOOOO, I almost took a photo of the fuel dock by the commercial fishing fleet.

How about in front of the Lions club in your home town??
                    Or the Eagles, Elks, Moose lodge, well you get the picture.

Last edited by Guest; 06-28-2010, 10:12 PM. Reason: added second pic

Comment

Wow good work guys! Hampster RCMP? where are you?

Comment

Originally posted by gs road racer View Post
                        Wow good work guys! Hampster RCMP? where are you?
                        Just outside of Edmonton.

Comment

Originally posted by The_Hamster View Post
                          Just outside of Edmonton.

Home of the mosquitoes that hunt ya down and suck pints at a time..... sorry.....

Comment

Originally posted by gs road racer View Post
                            WTF oops sorry who shipped it like that!? We do need to know and so do they!

hmmmm with or without cuffs?
                            Have a thread on buyer review forum about it, was from bike bandit. It took a week longer than the tire I ordered at the same time to get them, and it was sent in a helmet box.

I was away on vacation so sent them an email Sunday with pics and yesterday they sent me a free return postage label to ship it back on there dime and they said they will send the replacement when they get it.

So basically they are making it right but IF I was in a rush it would not be cool, but I retourqed the bolts and it doesnt leak... to much. I am away this weekend camping, then the next 2 in Haiti, so realistically I wont get a weekend to put the gaskets in till late July so it works.

Bottom line is I should grab the digital camera when I get home and get a few more tags going.

Comment

Originally posted by elcornus View Post
                              How about in front of the Lions club in your home town??
                              Or the Eagles, Elks, Moose lodge, well you get the picture.
                              Moose Lodge...it's not in my home town, but it's close. Is that OK?

Next up.....A Giant Person....male or female
                              (Thanks, GBW)

Comment

cool tag, let me think of what I got around here.

Comment

Working...
                                X