This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I can get another one.
    I am getting another bike ready for some exercise.
    "They want to run!"

Eric

Comment

An auto parts store ? We don't have cars in Canada. Can we use a kennel, or sled store ?
      Old age and treachery will beat youth and skill every time
      Originally Posted by Schweisshund I mean, sure, guns were used in some of these mass shootings, but not all of them
      1983 GS 750

Comment

Originally posted by Spyder View Post
        Damn! I just got home from one!
        Yup...probably past 10-15 of them today...
        Oh well...almost bed time and I am not going out again today...

Good luck, players....
        Bob T. ~~ Play the GSR weekly photo game: Pic of Week Game
        '83 GS1100E ~ '24 Triumph Speed 400 ~ '01 TRIUMPH TT600 ~ '67 HONDA CUB

Comment

1 block away...
          '83 GS 1100T
          The Jet

sigpic
          '95 GSXR 750w
          The Rocket

I'm sick of all these Irish stereotypes! When I finish my beer, I'm punching someone in the face ! ! !

Comment

How about a giant?
            '83 GS 1100T
            The Jet

sigpic
            '95 GSXR 750w
            The Rocket

I'm sick of all these Irish stereotypes! When I finish my beer, I'm punching someone in the face ! ! !

Comment

How about this giant?

Just kidding... I took this last fall, no cheating. By the way I was on my way home with the auto parts tag.. oh well that's how the game is win some, loose some.
              No signature

Comment

NICE!!! That's awesome giant ! ! !

You'll just have to ride out to him again and get a fresh shot...
                '83 GS 1100T
                The Jet

sigpic
                '95 GSXR 750w
                The Rocket

Comment

P.S. Nice bike ! ! !
                  '83 GS 1100T
                  The Jet

sigpic
                  '95 GSXR 750w
                  The Rocket

Comment

[QUOTE=7981GS;1647438]Easy one that anyone anywhere should be able to find.
                    An auto parts store!

Nice colors on you bike and it goes well with the background!

Comment

Too bad they took Marilyn down just last week...

Comment

Originally posted by tkent02
                        Lucky bastards.
                        Another for ya, then...

Comment

Goes to show how out of it I've been in the last couple years. I didn't know she was ever there until they said they were taking her to Cali...
                          '83 GS 1100T
                          The Jet

sigpic
                          '95 GSXR 750w
                          The Rocket

Comment

Originally posted by Spyder View Post
                            Goes to show how out of it I've been in the last couple years. I didn't know she was ever there until they said they were taking her to Cali...
                            If they take it to San Francisco, the only persons that will even notice it wil be the women.

BTW, when it was in Illinois did they check I.D.'s for the age of the children viewing?
                            Doesn't look like it would pass a G rating at all to me.

Eric

Comment

I work in the building behind the bldg. (Literally behind) her and had the pleasure of walking by her everyday. Coudn`t get the bike close enough to get it in a pic though. Always crawling with CPD and tourists. The bldg. she`s in front of is 401 N. Michigan Ave. Just to her left sharing the same plaza are WGN, The Tribune bldg. and behind her are the NBC outdoor Studios. I`ll see if I can post some pics via my Photobucket account. Before her they had Ma and Pa kettle. Can`t wait to see what`s next.
                              sigpic1981 gs1000G Black
                              1969 Honda Dream Apart and someday will be painted!

To steal ideas from one person is plagiarism. To steal from many is research.

Comment

Does it have to be a giant person ? Or can it be a giant animal ?
                                Old age and treachery will beat youth and skill every time
                                Originally Posted by Schweisshund I mean, sure, guns were used in some of these mass shootings, but not all of them
                                1983 GS 750

Comment

Working...
                                X