X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BigD_83 View Post
    Eric,

did you take those eclipse pics through welding glasses?
    Through one of my welding helmets.

Here's the bike without the helmet cam

Eric

Comment

Originally posted by trevor View Post
      You guys really gotta start taking both pics on the same run. Is it really that hard?
      I agree! Maybe even take a pic on the same ride on your way to get the existing tag is ok too. It's pretty easy to do as I've played this game off and on for almost 2 years. I'm not the riding game police but the original rules listed say up to 48 hrs for next tag, but it really should be the same day or maybe within a couple of hours to keep interest going. Otherwise it's a free new tag for the first one to post up. So rather than turn this into a major controversy, Spyder needs to post a tag today by 7:34pm EST or anyone can start a new tag. And in the future try to post up the new tag on the same run even if it's not very creative. Could be that we're starting to run out of ideas.

Comment

Originally posted by tkent02
        Breathe deep, smell some roses. It's not a damned race. I'm going to start waiting the whole 48 hours just to get the pace back where it should be.
        If you are sitting on your computer waiting for the next tag get a life.
        Yeah! It got cold here. I took that picture as I was about to pull into my garage. Noticed my neighbor has a tramp. Haven't got back on the bike since then. Don't want to wait for it then skip me. It's just a game guys. No points and no trophies...
        '83 GS 1100T
        The Jet

sigpic
        '95 GSXR 750w
        The Rocket

I'm sick of all these Irish stereotypes! When I finish my beer, I'm punching someone in the face ! ! !

Comment

No skipping ! Maybe when we get more people playing, the rules can be modified. But for now " the rules is the rules ! "
          Old age and treachery will beat youth and skill every time
          Originally Posted by Schweisshund I mean, sure, guns were used in some of these mass shootings, but not all of them
          1983 GS 750

Comment

Originally posted by Spyder View Post
            Yeah! It got cold here. I took that picture as I was about to pull into my garage. Noticed my neighbor has a tramp. Haven't got back on the bike since then. Don't want to wait for it then skip me. It's just a game guys. No points and no trophies...
            Not getting off that easy. Cold, rain etc. don't matter. Otherwise you'll have to sign a waiver of tag form in triplicate! Now get out here...The world is waiting!!
            Last edited by Guest; 05-22-2012, 09:40 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by tkent02
              Breathe deep, smell some roses. It's not a damned race. I'm going to start waiting the whole 48 hours just to get the pace back where it should be.
              If you are sitting on your computer waiting for the next tag get a life.
              If you're gonna be that way, we'll apply a 48 minute tag rule for you

Comment

I'll get it after work today. Was going to ride but it was a balmy 48 degrees. Too cold for me on a 32 mile trek to work.
                '83 GS 1100T
                The Jet

sigpic
                '95 GSXR 750w
                The Rocket

I'm sick of all these Irish stereotypes! When I finish my beer, I'm punching someone in the face ! ! !

Comment

Yeah, we're having fun now!

Everybody having fun? Somebody let me know when it becomes a GAME again, and I'll start playing again. Sorry, if this offends the "it's a game, not a compitition" crowd, but where I grew up "games" are competitive. Not this PC crap, where it's not fair, because I can't get a trophy like those who try harder and make an effort. There is a thread for those who like to take liesurely rides and post their photos. Not to long ago we had 4 tags in one day! Two or three tags in a week, are you kidding me! I see hints, but no one wants to say it out loud, so I will. This was a fun game, but now it's "BOREING". Ok, my rants over, have a nice day.
                  GSRick
                  No God, no peace. Know God, know peace.

Eric Bang RIP 9/5/2018
                  Have some bikes ready for us when we meet up.

Comment

Originally posted by gsrick View Post
                    Everybody having fun? Somebody let me know when it becomes a GAME again, and I'll start playing again. Sorry, if this offends the "it's a game, not a compitition" crowd, but where I grew up "games" are competitive. Not this PC crap, where it's not fair, because I can't get a trophy like those who try harder and make an effort. There is a thread for those who like to take liesurely rides and post their photos. Not to long ago we had 4 tags in one day! Two or three tags in a week, are you kidding me! I see hints, but no one wants to say it out loud, so I will. This was a fun game, but now it's "BOREING". Ok, my rants over, have a nice day.
                    I totally agree!! I mean come guys lets just change the "rules" to state that you have to post the "new tag" with the "old tag" being met. It is not that hard and by the whinning Spyder has been doing about the "it's cold" and "I forgot" and saying he got the tramp tag just before he entered his garage it sounds like he pushed his bike out of the garage and got the pic. My neighbor has a tramp but I rode somewhere to get mine! Like Rick said if you wanna take your time post it in the "went for a ride" thread. And I also agree it was fun now it is a snore fest of green pictures. You guys can call me an ahole all you want but I'm with Rick either this speeds up or I am out of here too. My apologies to Spyder for my comments as I don't mean to be hard on you but it's just not cool.
                    No signature

Comment

C'mon Rick, we need more players, not less. You've made some great tags.
                      Originally Posted by Schweisshund I mean, sure, guns were used in some of these mass shootings, but not all of them
                      1983 GS 750

Comment

Why not have a poll, with a finite period of time ? You Yanks can look on it as the First Amendment. Then it's settled once and for all.
                        1983 GS 750

Comment

Don't worry, it will pick up the pace when winter rolls back around.

Eric

Comment

[QUOTE=bccap;1653779]Why not have a poll, with a finite period of time ? You Yanks can look on it as the First Amendment. Then it's settled once and for all.[/QUOTe

Simple... YOU POST BOTH TAGS AT THE SAME TIME!!! I mean come on since I started playing this game last Sept. It is safe to say that I have been one of the more frequent posters, yet everytime I posted both at the same time. And I ain't that smert either!
                            Last edited by trevor; 05-22-2012, 10:46 AM.
                            No signature

Comment

[QUOTE=trevor;1653783]
                              Originally posted by bccap View Post
                              Why not have a poll, with a finite period of time ? You Yanks can look on it as the First Amendment. Then it's settled once and for all.[/QUOTe

Simple... YOU POST BOTH TAGS AT THE SAME TIME!!! I mean come on since I started playing this game last Sept. It is safe to say that I have been one of the more frequent posters, yet everytime I posted both at the same time. And I ain't that smert either!
                              Trevor, I meant the poll had a finite period of time, and then the rules are changed or they aren't.
                              1983 GS 750

Comment

[QUOTE=bccap;1653787]
                                Originally posted by trevor View Post

Trevor, I meant the poll had a finite period of time, and then the rules are changed or they aren't.
                                Oh ok Garth sorry. Why don't we start with the question..
                                Should both tags have to be posted at the same time?
                                No signature

Comment

Working...
                                X