This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by trevor View Post
    You lika the palma trees in Canada don't you Rick?
    Surprised the hell out of me. I never would have believed it if I didn't see it in your post. Way cool.
    GSRick
    No God, no peace. Know God, know peace.

Eric Bang RIP 9/5/2018
    Have some bikes ready for us when we meet up.

Comment

Originally posted by bccap View Post
      Never mind the bone, we'll just have to a little research, and possibly some serious riding.
      I hope somebody gets it. It's obtainable they have made coffee table books featureing them. I think there are still quite a bit of them in the New England area.
      GSRick

Eric Bang RIP 9/5/2018

Comment

Originally posted by Monty View Post
        Oh damn. I love those wooden covered bridges. My plan is to build one for a driveway.

But we have none around here. I can't even remember the last time I saw one.
        About an hour south of you...Colfax Covered Bridge
        Bob T. ~~ Play the GSR weekly photo game: Pic of Week Game
        '83 GS1100E ~ '24 Triumph Speed 400 ~ '01 TRIUMPH TT600 ~ '67 HONDA CUB

Comment

Originally posted by old_skool
          Quote:
          Originally Posted by tkent02
          Yeah hurry hurry! Better hurry so you can be the one to post a garbage can or something.

He's only mildly stating the truth, ever wonder or care why so many that have been here longer than oct/nov of 2011 don't...won't play? When I attempted, my second tag, I was approx 2 miles from the house, late at nite, around 11p.m. for me, coming home, said I would get it in the morning, and holy hell broke loose, because not everyone's in the same time zone, and cried foul, and tried to reinterpret the rules...no-one should have to interpret anything, it should be a bunch of adults trying have a good time, but in the short 5 months I've been a member, it looks more like a game of play it my way or I'm taking my ball and going home or no-one plays. Don't want the Tom or myself or others poking at you with a stick, grow up.

Here you go Tom, no bike needed, and must be in walking distance, the new game within the game. Now I'm acting like a child, does it feel fun?
          Cool, another game. So, whats the next tag? Don't tell me your going to wait till you go out in your yard again tomorrow. I can't wait till then. No sitting on a tag. Come on, you've had an hour already. I don't know, this new Walking Game seems pretty lame so far and it isn't even 24 hours old. Tom, we need so ruleing here. Old Skools sitting on the tag.
          GSRick

Eric Bang RIP 9/5/2018

Comment

C'mon Indiana folk. There are covered bridges in the following counties: Lawrence, Jackson, Brown (of course), Bartholomew, Jennings and Decatur. Unfortunately, it ends up being 3 hours or more round trip for me, so I have to pass.
            There are Covered Bridge Apartments in Indy, but they have no bridge.

Comment

You would be surprised where these things are. This was between a parking lot and a church. Kinda hidden but I found it for the game a year ago....

82 1100 EZ (red)

"You co-opting words of KV only thickens the scent of your BS. A thief and a putter-on of airs most foul. " JEEPRUSTY

Comment

Originally posted by old_skool
                nope, no sitting on the tag, new rule as you go rule, if you take too long, I get to post another immediately

Fast enough??
                Sweet, now thats what I'm talking about. I've got the tag, butt I can't post it from my phone. I hope nobody gets it before I get home.
                GSRick

Eric Bang RIP 9/5/2018

Comment

Originally posted by bonanzadave View Post
                  You would be surprised where these things are. This was between a parking lot and a church. Kinda hidden but I found it for the game a year ago....

Very nice. Do you have the tag or is that a file photo?
                  GSRick

Eric Bang RIP 9/5/2018

Comment

Originally posted by gsrick View Post
                    Do you have the tag or is that a file photo?
                    I found it for the game a year ago....
                    Sorry , old photo
                    82 1100 EZ (red)

"You co-opting words of KV only thickens the scent of your BS. A thief and a putter-on of airs most foul. " JEEPRUSTY

Comment

Yes they are everywhere...GBW found one near us. That was 2 years ago in July...
                      It was the tag you got with your picture...
                      Bob T. ~~ Play the GSR weekly photo game: Pic of Week Game
                      '83 GS1100E ~ '24 Triumph Speed 400 ~ '01 TRIUMPH TT600 ~ '67 HONDA CUB

Comment

Originally posted by Baatfam View Post
                        Yes they are everywhere...GBW found one near us. That was 2 years ago in July...
                        It was the tag you got with your picture...
                        Psssst, Bob. Yours is shorter than mine. Don't worry, I won't tell anyone. Whoops, did I text that out loud? Sorry, my bad.
                        GSRick

Eric Bang RIP 9/5/2018

Comment

Psssst, Bob. Yours is shorter than mine. Don't worry, I won't tell anyone. Whoops, did I text that out loud? Sorry, my bad.
                          Just how short is yours ?
                          Old age and treachery will beat youth and skill every time
                          Originally Posted by Schweisshund I mean, sure, guns were used in some of these mass shootings, but not all of them
                          1983 GS 750

Comment

Just how short is yours ?
                            Hmmmmm! Why do you want to know? Just to let you know, I'm married and my (female)wife has never complained.
                            GSRick

Eric Bang RIP 9/5/2018

Comment

Hmmmmm! Why do you want to know? Just to let you know, I'm married and my (female)wife has never complained.
                              Just figured that Florida heat might tend to shrivel things up. Whereas up here things tend to freeze solid.
                              Old age and treachery will beat youth and skill every time
                              Originally Posted by Schweisshund I mean, sure, guns were used in some of these mass shootings, but not all of them
                              1983 GS 750

Comment

Just figured that Florida heat might tend to shrivel things up. Whereas up here things tend to freeze solid.
                                Ouch, I'm never going to complain about the summer heat down here again.
                                GSRick

Eric Bang RIP 9/5/2018

Comment

Working...
                                X