Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The real key to getting a tag accepted is posting the next tag right away. If people see something to keep the game going they are a lot more likely to see the light.

I say you are in the game and need to post up the next tag, (with bike).

If I can find a match local I might be able to get one more in before the camping.

Comment

I'd accept the air-traffic-control-mobile-home if the bike was in the pic.

Comment

Hello!!! I'd like to get in the game. Guess I'm a little confused about the current tag. Are we looking for a control tower or waiting for the next tag to be posted?
        Current: 2014 BMW R1200GS, 2009 Triumph Tiger 1050, 1996 DR350SE
        Previous: 2022 GSX-S1000GT+, 2007 GSF1250SA Bandit, 2008 DL1000 V-Strom, 1977 GS750B

Comment

Waiting for a control tower with a bike in the picture.

Comment

Allie is real close, just needs the bike and the trailer / tower in the same frame. So yea guess we are still on the air traffic control tower.

If you get the tag please have the next one ready to go and post it as well. (I want to get 1 more in tonight)

Comment

Originally posted by The_Hamster View Post
              Waiting for a control tower with a bike in the picture.
              Guess including the bike at the same locale wasn't good enough. Have fun playing.
              "Men will never be free until Mark learns to do The Twist."

-Denis D'shaker

79 GS750N

Comment

Originally posted by Allie View Post
                Guess including the bike at the same locale wasn't good enough. Have fun playing.
                Its just another reason go out riding again, I had my picture of the college all ready to post yesterday and missed it... so I "had" to take a ride during lunch to get the skyline view.

Comment

Originally posted by Skateguy50 View Post
                  The real key to getting a tag accepted is posting the next tag right away. If people see something to keep the game going they are a lot more likely to see the light.

I say you are in the game and need to post up the next tag, (with bike).

If I can find a match local I might be able to get one more in before the camping.
                  And like I said I went out in got a tag just in case. maybe next time.

-Denis D'shaker

79 GS750N

Comment

Originally posted by The_Hamster View Post
                    I'd accept the air-traffic-control-mobile-home if the bike was in the pic.
                    Does this work for you?

Oh look she snuck into the pic too...

(yes I am to bored... its Friday before a long weekend)

Last edited by Guest; 07-02-2010, 09:54 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Skateguy50 View Post
                      Does this work for you?

Oh look she snuck into the pic too...

(yes I am to bored... its Friday before a long weekend)

Help! I've been attacked by Terry Gilliam!

-Denis D'shaker

79 GS750N

Comment

I forgot the giant hand holding your picture...

Comment

Man! I leave for a couple days and the game goes to H in a handbasket. Im at the airport in Ames, IA. No tower (unicomm) and no Bike (Im working) Ill be home tomorrow to get this game back on track......

Edit: Derek, Where R U in Eagan ? I live across I35 from Leos South (suzu dealer) in Lakeville.
                          Last edited by bonanzadave; 07-02-2010, 12:30 PM.
                          82 1100 EZ (red)

"You co-opting words of KV only thickens the scent of your BS. A thief and a putter-on of airs most foul. " JEEPRUSTY

Comment

Originally posted by shaqdaddy86
                            Not sure what the concensus was on the airport tower, so I took a picture of one. If acceptable the next tag is of an animal (anything except a deer). It doesn't have to be squinting.

Welcome, the links to a secure folder in google docs wont show for us... unless we log in as you

I put my pics on photobucket but google should have some sort of direct link to share the pictures.

Comment

Originally posted by bonanzadave View Post
                              Man! I leave for a couple days and the game goes to H in a handbasket. Im at the airport in Ames, IA. No tower (unicomm) and no Bike (Im working) Ill be home tomorrow to get this game back on track......
                              Let's do it, Dave....
                              No bike at work today and tomorrow I need to clean up for family on the 4th, but I'm sure I can sneak out for a bit...
                              Bob T. ~~ Play the GSR weekly photo game: Pic of Week Game
                              '83 GS1100E ~ '24 Triumph Speed 400 ~ '01 TRIUMPH TT600 ~ '67 HONDA CUB

Comment

I too am bored at work...

Comment

Working...
                                X