Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hopefully the pics worked this time, they should be below. As stated before the next tag is of an animal if that works. Dave, I am actually in Eden Prairie now, just west of the airport. I should probably update the profile...

Comment

Originally posted by Skateguy50 View Post
      Does this work for you?
      I don't really care at the end of the day. I am on vacation for the next week starting tomorrow. So if you guys like it, run with it.

Comment

Originally posted by shaqdaddy86 View Post
        Hopefully the pics worked this time, they should be below. As stated before the next tag is of an animal if that works. Dave, I am actually in Eden Prairie now, just west of the airport. I should probably update the profile...

Nice bike! Nice dog!
        Does the animal have to be alive...?
        Bob T. ~~ Play the GSR weekly photo game: Pic of Week Game
        '83 GS1100E ~ '24 Triumph Speed 400 ~ '01 TRIUMPH TT600 ~ '67 HONDA CUB

Comment

Originally posted by Baatfam View Post
          Nice bike! Nice dog!
          Does the animal have to be alive...?
          Thanks...It can be dead but nothing too gross...

Comment

lol, seems we are back on track here.

If this tag survives till I get home I can get something together before I go.

Btw, Macguyver

Comment

Originally posted by The_Hamster View Post
              I don't really care at the end of the day. I am on vacation for the next week starting tomorrow. So if you guys like it, run with it.
              No worries just wasting time, we got a more fitting picture now so on it goes.

Comment

Animal:

New tag - a gargoyle:

I think the rules are satisfied now? I honestly didn't know I'd start such a philibuster, I just thought it would be either yea or nay. Sorry bout that.
                "Men will never be free until Mark learns to do The Twist."

-Denis D'shaker

79 GS750N

Comment

Originally posted by Allie View Post
                  Animal:

New tag - a gargoyle:

I think the rules are satisfied now? I honestly didn't know I'd start such a philibuster, I just thought it would be either yea or nay. Sorry bout that.
                  Works for me.

Comment

Yay I'm famous now!

-Denis D'shaker

79 GS750N

Comment

New tag - a gargoyle:

Ohhhhh...tricky...

Comment

Yay I'm famous now!
                        C'mon Allie, you were famous before!
                        May I cite the famous "What's Allie going to bake to make us drool all over our keyboards" threads?

mmmmMore mmmmmMuffins!

Chilly, clammy, rainy.

MMMMMm mmm mmmmmmmmmm!

Comment

That's right, and I'm thinking soon it will be time to bake some 'strawberry tart without so much rat in it'. I'll be beating the GSers away with a club!

-Denis D'shaker

79 GS750N

Comment

crap...just got home with a nice shot of a control tower

I believe this is referred to being Bruced...not sure why tho.

And now I see that the control is old news indeed. Oh well, I see you have to be quick for this game.
                            Current: 2014 BMW R1200GS, 2009 Triumph Tiger 1050, 1996 DR350SE
                            Previous: 2022 GSX-S1000GT+, 2007 GSF1250SA Bandit, 2008 DL1000 V-Strom, 1977 GS750B

Comment

Originally posted by gbw View Post
                              crap...just got home with a nice shot of a control tower

I believe this is referred to being Bruced...not sure why tho.

And now I see that the control is old news indeed. Oh well, I see you have to be quick for this game.
                              You should still post your picture up though...we like to see them, even if they are late...

I'm trying to figure out where I mind find a gargoyle hiding....

Comment

I know where there are some gargoyles........griffins actually, on a garage roof of a member here, wanna guess who's garage it is?.....are they the same ? Probably not.....

But, there's no way I'm going to make it out there this weekend.

Happy Fourth of July everyone !!!!!
                                Larry D
                                1980 GS450S
                                1981 GS450S
                                2003 Heritage Softtail

Comment

Working...
                                X