This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by old_skool
    WOW!, where did that come from, don't take your ball and go home, we need more players, you don't have to go drink the beer, the riding game is kinda like follow the leader, or a game of horse on the basketball court, you have to do what the last person did, then you get to call the shot.
    Keep playing!!!
    Great anology old_skool, right on point.
    GSRick
    No God, no peace. Know God, know peace.

Eric Bang RIP 9/5/2018
    Have some bikes ready for us when we meet up.

Comment

Chuck, I didn't go inside when I took the picture, and certainly not advocating drinking and driving. If I go to the pub, I use my bicycle or walk. And throw the bike in the trunk of a cab, or walk to return home.
      We need more players. So puhhhllllleesse come back !!
      Old age and treachery will beat youth and skill every time
      Originally Posted by Schweisshund I mean, sure, guns were used in some of these mass shootings, but not all of them
      1983 GS 750

Comment

Ok...so use my picture as a tag to go to the store. I didnt understand it was a leapfrog thing and I didnt read the post TAG before I posted. I thought it was just another thread to post pics of where you ride to.
        MY BIKES..1977 GS 750 B, 1978 GS 1000 C (X2)
        1978 GS 1000 E, 1979 GS 1000 S, 1973 Yamaha TX 750, 1977 Kawasaki KZ 650B1, 1975 Honda GL1000 Goldwing, 1983 CB 650SC Nighthawk, 1972 Honda CB 350K4, 74 Honda CB550

NEVER SNEAK UP ON A SLEEPING DOG..NOT EVEN YOUR OWN.

I would rather trust my bike to a "QUACK" that KNOWS how to fix it rather than a book worm that THINKS HE KNOWS how to fix it.

Comment

Originally posted by chuck hahn View Post
          Ok...so use my picture as a tag to go to the store. I didnt understand it was a leapfrog thing and I didnt read the post TAG before I posted. I thought it was just another thread to post pics of where you ride to.
          How it works is. The first person poses a picture of his bike at the tag. In the last case it was me. Then the players ride around and discover the same tag and duplicate it. The first person to post it, has the tag. For example. If you look at how I got the tag, Eric posted the tag of rhyming signs. I rode around til I found one. Duplicated it and posted the next tag, a brew pub. Its a good way of learning about each other. I'm sure many of you had no idea what poutine was. When lots of people are playing, we can make the tags more interesting. But right now there aren't so we try to make it so everybody can play. { except for me and Eric }
          By the way I did look for that car.
          Originally Posted by Schweisshund I mean, sure, guns were used in some of these mass shootings, but not all of them
          1983 GS 750

Comment

So sttil a brewpub then?

Life is too short to ride an L.

Comment

Yes. How big are the mosquitoes ?
              1983 GS 750

Comment

Tiny

Life is too short to ride an L.

Comment

Well if you see a guy coming the other way with a big battery on the back of a GS. It's Highway Glider.
                  1983 GS 750

Comment

Dude, big meany, I keep this up and I'll have a reputation. I was just baptised three weeks ago. This can't be good.
                    GSRick

Eric Bang RIP 9/5/2018

Comment

Rick...Confession on Sunday gives you a rest 6 more days...your only burdened for 6 days at a time, so its all good.
                      MY BIKES..1977 GS 750 B, 1978 GS 1000 C (X2)
                      1978 GS 1000 E, 1979 GS 1000 S, 1973 Yamaha TX 750, 1977 Kawasaki KZ 650B1, 1975 Honda GL1000 Goldwing, 1983 CB 650SC Nighthawk, 1972 Honda CB 350K4, 74 Honda CB550

NEVER SNEAK UP ON A SLEEPING DOG..NOT EVEN YOUR OWN.

I would rather trust my bike to a "QUACK" that KNOWS how to fix it rather than a book worm that THINKS HE KNOWS how to fix it.

Comment

Originally posted by chuck hahn View Post
                        Rick...Confession on Sunday gives you a rest 6 more days...your only burdened for 6 days at a time, so its all good.
                        Homey Don't Play Dat! I work 6 days and rest on the Sabbath, today.
                        I only need to CONFESS and REPENT my sins once. Grace through faith brother, grace through faith.
                        GSRick

Eric Bang RIP 9/5/2018

Comment

Here's my neighborhood brewpub:

Comment

And the next tag is an independent burger joint:

Now it's time to enjoy my artery clogging burger!

Comment

An independent burger joint ? Now that's cool. Gonna require some research on this one. As I'm always on the lookout for good greasy food. How do you rate this one ?
                              1983 GS 750

Comment

Originally posted by bccap View Post
                                An independent burger joint ? Now that's cool. Gonna require some research on this one. As I'm always on the lookout for good greasy food. How do you rate this one ?
                                This place is pretty good. Definitely better than any other fast food burger I've had. It doesn't help that it's only a few blocks from my house. Definitely have to limit myself to only stopping every couple weeks.

Comment

Working...
                                X