Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Burger joint not part of a chain. Too early in the AM to be open and tell you if any good.

Comment

Next tag....down by the docks.

Comment

Hey Lurch, You're up and at em early. What bay is that ? I like to google where you guys are and learn a little.
        Old age and treachery will beat youth and skill every time
        Originally Posted by Schweisshund I mean, sure, guns were used in some of these mass shootings, but not all of them
        1983 GS 750

Comment

Drats foiled again. Had the burger joint and saw lurch beat me to it. Killer cheeseburger subs. It is in Maitland, Fl. and has been around longer than me.

What sucks is I was down by Lake Monroe, part of the ST. Johns river near a whole bunch of docks and didn't take a single picture of one. I did try to get a shot of some gators. Little black dots in the distance, sorry no zoom on my cell and this is the best I could do with photobucket.

I did get a dock on a lake, I caught a 10lb. largemouth bass 6 years ago at a rental house we had on another part of the lake.

Next tag is by accident not as a theme, since I was going for the burger joint next, it is about 20 miles south. A bait shop. Johnsons is a staple for river fishermen.
          GSRick
          No God, no peace. Know God, know peace.

Eric Bang RIP 9/5/2018
          Have some bikes ready for us when we meet up.

Comment

Between the rain showers today, I ran down the road to Kirby's Bait Shop

Next tag is your GS next to a fire truck/fire station

Last edited by Guest; 08-12-2012, 01:33 PM.

Comment

Were on a roll now. 3 tags down 2 to go. A NEW WORLD RECORD!!!!
              GSRick

Eric Bang RIP 9/5/2018

Comment

Originally posted by gsrick View Post
                Were on a roll now. 3 tags down 2 to go. A NEW WORLD RECORD!!!!
                Guess it's time to go for a ride! Just have to think of a new tag to get.

Comment

Originally posted by bccap View Post
                  Hey Lurch, You're up and at em early. What bay is that ? I like to google where you guys are and learn a little.
                  Merideth, NH

Comment

Here's a fire station. They frequently have the truck parked in front of it, but I wasn't so lucky today. Might have been out on a call or something.

Comment

And the next tag is batting cages:

I'm not sure how long they'll be around if they're completely empty on a beautiful day like today. They have go karts and mini golf, too, but there were probably a total of ten people there.

Comment

Burger joint (check), docks (check), bait shop (check), Fire Dept./Fire Truck (check), Batting Cages? If I remember there was 4 in one day, so were at 4 1/2 so far."THEY COULD GO ALL THE WAY". "THEY COULD SHATTER THE RECORD, JIM"
                        GSRick

Eric Bang RIP 9/5/2018

Comment

Batting cages ? Who the hell wants to look at a cage full of bats ?
                          Old age and treachery will beat youth and skill every time
                          Originally Posted by Schweisshund I mean, sure, guns were used in some of these mass shootings, but not all of them
                          1983 GS 750

Comment

If it wasn't raining right now I could get a pic of the batting cages.

Comment

Originally posted by bccap View Post
                              Batting cages ? Who the hell wants to look at a cage full of bats ?
                              No bats in this cage, but I had one hell of a BONZI RUN to beat the rain and send this game into overtime. A new riding game record.

next tag pedestrian bridge.

Keep it going guys, plenty of time to make it nearly impossible to beat.
                              GSRick

Eric Bang RIP 9/5/2018

Comment

This is the pedestrian bridge that connects the main downtown area to the glass museum across the freeway.

I took a walk up there and got some more picture for you guys.

The giant cone in the background is part of the museum.

Comment

Working...
                                X