This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

And raise you a Gander Mountain, or other Gun/outdoors store
    Not sure this needs much explanation about being a mans toy store. Guns and Hunting
    Last edited by Guest; 07-14-2010, 05:27 PM.

Comment

So gander mountain is your man store (can't be harbor freight), and what is the new tag?

Comment

Awe crap just read the explanation that it can't be a tool store. I'm out
        My gander mountain could fit but I'm done riding for today

Comment

Well maybe I could make a quick jaunt

Comment

New Tag US Oly Training center, or an Ice Skating rink since that what they train for there Lucky for me it's close by so I'm still in.lol

Comment

The main Oly training center is downtown Colo Springs about 20 mins from my work...wonder if JBS or CdNoel are around since mine is still down and out.
              Cowboy Up or Quit. - Run Free Lou and Rest in Peace

1981 GS550T - My First
              1981 GS550L - My Eldest Daughter's - Now Sold
              2007 GSF1250SA Bandit - My touring bike

Sit tall in the saddle Hold your head up high
              Keep your eyes fixed where the trail meets the sky and live like you ain't afraid to die
              and don't be scared, just enjoy your ride - Chris Ledoux, "The Ride"

Comment

Excellent recovery vista461. And the beat goes on. New tag is a skating rink or Olympic Training Center.

Comment

MN is the state of hockey. We have 3 indoor rinks in town...

From a previous suggestion....Yer fav cold treat stop. Note strategically placed and rapidly melting waffle cone by the gauges....

82 1100 EZ (red)

"You co-opting words of KV only thickens the scent of your BS. A thief and a putter-on of airs most foul. " JEEPRUSTY

Comment

It's a VZ not a GS, but I like to mix it up a bit when I go pick a bike out of the garage for the evening.

My wife tries to get me to stop at this DQ every day it seems.

Comment

New Tag, airplane. Parked, flying, whatever; but a real airplane not a toy etc.

Last edited by Guest; 07-15-2010, 12:10 AM.

Comment

We've already done that.... but what the hey....go for it !
                        82 1100 EZ (red)

"You co-opting words of KV only thickens the scent of your BS. A thief and a putter-on of airs most foul. " JEEPRUSTY

Comment

Well this is another 'too easy' one for me... but I'm going to snap a pic just in case.
                          "Men will never be free until Mark learns to do The Twist."

-Denis D'shaker

79 GS750N

Comment

Originally posted by bonanzadave View Post
                            We've already done that.... but what the hey....go for it !
                            Well we can make it a flying airplane if you want, I got one of those in the background.

Comment

Originally posted by The_Hamster View Post
                              Well we can make it a flying airplane if you want, I got one of those in the background.
                              Done that too.....but who cares....we can write our own rules. I dont ride very often and its nice to get a little "push". So get out the bike and head for the airport !!!!
                              Last edited by bonanzadave; 07-15-2010, 09:53 AM.
                              82 1100 EZ (red)

Comment

Originally posted by bonanzadave View Post
                                MN is the state of hockey. We have 3 indoor rinks in town.
                                Sorry Dave Hockey is CANADA's game only three eh? I think we have more and less then 10000 people only half play.....Sorry for the rib it's our way.....

Comment

Working...
                                X