Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BigD, so the next tag is a shadowy picture of Aliens?

Eric

Comment

Originally posted by 7981GS View Post
      BigD, so the next tag is a shadowy picture of Aliens?

Eric
      I'll wait to hear from Tacoma Eric, but I have a couple of options you can start thinking about if my mural is good in his books, noting I didn't meet the "business" part of his tag.

My Canon D60 and Mac G5 don't get along very well, so it's going to take me a little longer to get the pics up, but not as long as last time, I promise.

(unless I get abducted by said aliens)
      '83 GS650G
      '83 GS550es (didn't like the colours in the 80's, but they've grown on me)

Comment

Originally posted by BigD_83 View Post
        One mural. Sorry, I looked hard for one with a business, but just couldn't pull over in time/safely to get one. Acceptable to you, Eric?

That works. What's the next tag?

Comment

Animal Themed Dumpster Painting

Here you go.

I had something much more difficult in mind, but serendipity got in the way. Staying on the Orca theme:

The next tag is Animal-Themed Dumpster Paintings (EDIT- animals are preferred, but not necessary. Really good Graffiti counts )

Last edited by BigD_83; 08-21-2012, 11:26 AM.
          '83 GS650G

Comment

Those look quite a bit nicer than the dumpsters in the states.

Eric

Comment

You should've seen alternate tag I had in mind:

The original:

The upstart:

and the one representing the mobility connected young set for the trifecta:

These are the three car-sharing networks in Vancouver. If the dumpster tag is on hold, there must be something like these around in most of the (larger) US urban centres. I'm afraid 7981GS might get left out on this one though
              '83 GS650G

Comment

Does graffiti count?
                '83 GS 1100T
                The Jet

sigpic
                '95 GSXR 750w
                The Rocket

I'm sick of all these Irish stereotypes! When I finish my beer, I'm punching someone in the face ! ! !

Comment

Originally posted by old_skool
                  Will probably take cruising to the zoos or aquariums for the dumpsters.
                  Really good graffiti would meet the tag (not just a tag of a TAG if you get my drift). Like Eric said animals are preferred, but not necessary. (TAG edited above)

I'm away from the computer all day today, so you'll have to get a consensus your tag is good.

By the way, old_skool, I've been remiss in not complimenting YOU on your 1000G. That looks great. Jessica saw it yesterday and fell in love with your seat/back rest. I think she was probably dreaming of it on our 6+ hour tour around the lower mainland yesterday.
                  Last edited by BigD_83; 08-21-2012, 11:27 AM.
                  '83 GS650G

Comment

Originally posted by Spyder View Post

She's baaaaack, and lookin' SO sexy...
                    Looks nice Spyder, good job.

Sorry, you'll have to excuse me. I'm a little emotional right now.
                    I was a big fan of the fade.
                    GSRick
                    No God, no peace. Know God, know peace.

Eric Bang RIP 9/5/2018
                    Have some bikes ready for us when we meet up.

Comment

The fade? You mean that 2 tone it had with the red? It will be back, but with a metallic charcoal gray. Just like original, just different colors. Hopefully next summer.
                      '83 GS 1100T
                      The Jet

sigpic
                      '95 GSXR 750w
                      The Rocket

I'm sick of all these Irish stereotypes! When I finish my beer, I'm punching someone in the face ! ! !

Comment

Originally posted by Spyder View Post
                        The fade? You mean that 2 tone it had with the red? It will be back, but with a metallic charcoal gray. Just like original, just different colors. Hopefully next summer.
                        Yeah, it was unique. I forget everybody doesn't have year round riding. Now is the closest thing to a down time in Fl. It's been storming everyday at 3. Right when I get off work, so the only tag time I've been getting is on the weekend mornings. We don't have fancy dumpsters around. Not even the Mouse, all thiers are hidden underground or behind the scenes. I'm out on this one.
                        GSRick

Eric Bang RIP 9/5/2018

Comment

Lots of dumpsters here. But I swear Vancouver has the worst graffiti artists !
                          With the exception of the two BigD found.
                          Old age and treachery will beat youth and skill every time
                          Originally Posted by Schweisshund I mean, sure, guns were used in some of these mass shootings, but not all of them
                          1983 GS 750

Comment

Originally posted by gsrick View Post
                            Yeah, it was unique. I forget everybody doesn't have year round riding. Now is the closest thing to a down time in Fl. It's been storming everyday at 3. Right when I get off work, so the only tag time I've been getting is on the weekend mornings. We don't have fancy dumpsters around. Not even the Mouse, all thiers are hidden underground or behind the scenes. I'm out on this one.
                            It's still raining down there ?
                            Old age and treachery will beat youth and skill every time
                            Originally Posted by Schweisshund I mean, sure, guns were used in some of these mass shootings, but not all of them
                            1983 GS 750

Comment

Nobody even wants to graffitti a dumpster around here, much less paint "art" on one. I mean hell, it a dumpster...
                              '83 GS 1100T
                              The Jet

sigpic
                              '95 GSXR 750w
                              The Rocket

Comment

Originally posted by bccap View Post
                                It's still raining down there ?
                                Every afternoon around 3. We get the sea breeze rains. This is the middle of hurricane season. Ironically Issac down in the Caribbean has lowerd the rain chance for the next few days. So if this tag gets met or changed, I've got a few semi clear riding days ahead. If it turns all bets are off, time to batten down the hatches.
                                GSRick

Eric Bang RIP 9/5/2018

Comment

Working...
                                X