• Show
Clear All

Ouch! Does she know that??? Lol
    '83 GS 1100T
    The Jet

sigpic
    '95 GSXR 750w
    The Rocket

I'm sick of all these Irish stereotypes! When I finish my beer, I'm punching someone in the face ! ! !

Comment

He did say "ex".

Comment

Right... Sorry, didn't catch that.

Back on topic, I'm thinking Nevada is the only place with "wedding chapels"...
        '83 GS 1100T
        The Jet

sigpic
        '95 GSXR 750w
        The Rocket

I'm sick of all these Irish stereotypes! When I finish my beer, I'm punching someone in the face ! ! !

Comment

Well, there is one in Richmond Indiana, which is right on the border of Ohio. Those in Indy and its surrounding area are actually facilities which host weddings as a side event. For example the Indianapolis Yacht Club hosts them, but has a different primary purpose: Indy Yacht Club
          Would that satisfy the requirement?

Comment

Originally posted by koolaid_kid View Post
            Well, there is one in Richmond Indiana, which is right on the border of Ohio. Those in Indy and its surrounding area are actually facilities which host weddings as a side event. For example the Indianapolis Yacht Club hosts them, but has a different primary purpose: Indy Yacht Club
            That's more or less all we have too. I think the only way a for profit business could survive is where there is a large influx of tourists, and very loose marriage laws.
            Old age and treachery will beat youth and skill every time
            Originally Posted by Schweisshund I mean, sure, guns were used in some of these mass shootings, but not all of them
            1983 GS 750

Comment

Get it.
              Your bike needs to get out of the garage.

Eric

Comment

Got it. Give me a minute, my Internet connection has been techy for days.
                Last edited by Guest; 09-03-2012, 06:02 PM.

Comment

The yacht club. The driveway is really wide, so I had to park far away.

A little closer.

Walked up to the sign.

Place almost looks like a castle. Very snooty,

Next tag in next post.

Comment

Next tag is a dual tag. Either will satisfy the requirement.

Double decker bus.

The sign says "This was on display at the 2012 Olympic Swimming Trials" so I guess it runs.

Alternate tag. Olde Tyme Barber Shoppe. Bonus point for the pole, another for the figurines.

Comment

What ??? No pictures of your yacht..... Glad to see you back in the game.
                      Old age and treachery will beat youth and skill every time
                      Originally Posted by Schweisshund I mean, sure, guns were used in some of these mass shootings, but not all of them
                      1983 GS 750

Comment

Originally posted by bccap View Post
                        What ??? No pictures of your yacht..... Glad to see you back in the game.
                        Well, I couldn't fit the bike in the bathtub with it.
                        Thanks, good to be back, and especially good to finally have the bike back on the road.
                        It was such an epic journey that I wrote a procedure on how to do the work.

Comment

Next tag is a dual tag. Either will satisfy the requirement.

Double decker bus.

The sign says "This was on display at the 2012 Olympic Swimming Trials" so I guess it runs.

Alternate tag. Olde Tyme Barber Shoppe. Bonus point for the pole, another for the figurines.

I can get this. There is one down by my mechanic. I need to see if he has made progress on my 1100 engine. Wont be till after work tomorrow. Bus that is. I haven't had a hair cut since 1999.
                          Last edited by gsrick; 09-04-2012, 07:18 PM.
                          GSRick
                          No God, no peace. Know God, know peace.

Eric Bang RIP 9/5/2018
                          Have some bikes ready for us when we meet up.

Comment

Finally made it back with the tag. One Double Decker Bus.
                            GSRick

Eric Bang RIP 9/5/2018

Comment

Originally posted by gsrick View Post
                              Finally made it back with the tag. One Double Decker Bus.
                              I see you have the "extended gas tank" option on your bike...
                              You should get close to 300 miles between fill ups...
                              Bob T. ~~ Play the GSR weekly photo game: Pic of Week Game
                              '83 GS1100E ~ '24 Triumph Speed 400 ~ '01 TRIUMPH TT600 ~ '67 HONDA CUB

Comment

Next tag....

A lighted fountain. This one is a Lake Eola in downtown Orlando. This is the closest I could get. I'll see if I can find a file photo of it in its glory. It has just been restored in the last year.

Last edited by gsrick; 09-04-2012, 08:36 PM.
                                GSRick

Eric Bang RIP 9/5/2018

Comment

Working...
                                X