Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ok, heres the plane! sorry, its not in the air...

Comment

and for the new tag, let me know if you guys dont like it. I understand privacy things.

a sign with your last name on it! (not your mailbox!)

Comment

Your last name is Entrance?

Comment

Nate Landing. Sounds like a soap opera characters name .

Change it to first or last name to keep the game going.....
          82 1100 EZ (red)

"You co-opting words of KV only thickens the scent of your BS. A thief and a putter-on of airs most foul. " JEEPRUSTY

Comment

Well, I could do first name...but to the best of my knowledge, there are no signs anywhere with my unusual last name on them....

But....I won't be out on the bike until at least the weekend....so go get 'em guys and gals...
            Bob T. ~~ Play the GSR weekly photo game: Pic of Week Game
            '83 GS1100E ~ '24 Triumph Speed 400 ~ '01 TRIUMPH TT600 ~ '67 HONDA CUB

Comment

Originally posted by gs road racer View Post
              Sorry Dave Hockey is CANADA's game only three eh? I think we have more and less then 10000 people only half play.....Sorry for the rib it's our way.....

Well then......why didnt you get the tag ? Cant shift the Bike with yer skates on ?
              82 1100 EZ (red)

"You co-opting words of KV only thickens the scent of your BS. A thief and a putter-on of airs most foul. " JEEPRUSTY

Comment

Originally posted by koolaid_kid View Post
                Your last name is Entrance?
                hardy har har. lol Nate Osgood.

Comment

Originally posted by bonanzadave View Post
                  Well then......why didnt you get the tag ? Cant shift the Bike with yer skates on ?
                  but I can make pretty fireworks at night in only first gear!!!!Yup that's the worlds biggest hockey stick betcha can't pick it up!!
                  Last edited by Guest; 07-16-2010, 01:33 AM.

Comment

Nate, thanks for allowing us to use our first name for your tag..... to keep the game moving .....

Next Tag......

A Gun club or shooting range

82 1100 EZ (red)

Comment

you are kidding! I JUST literally walked in the door from my shooting range... I may have to go grab a pic before I go out for the night!

Comment

Originally posted by bonanzadave View Post
                        Nate, thanks for allowing us to use our first name for your tag.....
                        Must have missed him letting us do that....
                        Bob T. ~~ Play the GSR weekly photo game: Pic of Week Game
                        '83 GS1100E ~ '24 Triumph Speed 400 ~ '01 TRIUMPH TT600 ~ '67 HONDA CUB

Comment

Originally posted by Baatfam View Post
                          Must have missed him letting us do that....
                          Sorry. I knew you were looking for an excuse to go to Bobs Big Boy
                          82 1100 EZ (red)

Comment

Shooting range. The road to the actual range is gravel, and I ain't riding down that if I don't have to. Not on this heavy beast anyway. That's the sign for it just past the bike.

Comment

Next tag.... Race track. Can be any sort of race track, as long as if somebody were to look at the place they would call it a race track. Sorry for the terribly blurry picture.

Comment

Mr. Hamster.

A. Thats a sh!tty pic of a gun club.

B. We already did a race track. Post #253

C. Glad yer out ridin takin pics. Ill be out of town this week so someone go find another race track !
                                82 1100 EZ (red)

Comment

Working...
                                X