Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hmm... My campground doesnt allow bikes in to the sites... guess I will sit this one out!

Comment

Originally posted by NATEO View Post
      hmm... My campground doesnt allow bikes in to the sites... guess I will sit this one out!

They dont allow them inside the mall either....but stay tuned.......

Nate, Dont you have a back yard ?
      82 1100 EZ (red)

"You co-opting words of KV only thickens the scent of your BS. A thief and a putter-on of airs most foul. " JEEPRUSTY

Comment

I can change it to something else if that to difficult.

Comment

Originally posted by cvmgtwowheels View Post
          Here is the tag camping with you bike with a tent please.
          Beautiful fairing!! Where did you find it and what company makes it? Very cool looking bike! OH, and great camping pic with your bike in it.

Comment

It's a Rickman fairing that came with the bike when I bought and the bike was in that condition and still is. Mind you I did pay a premium dollar for it. That was back in 2001.

Comment

Yeah...someone has to do a 'daring' tag at some point here...

I have a link at home to the website with the good tagging game. These guys were nuts, it's pretty good.

Comment

most of these could be done in a more daring way should someone choose to do so. If you want to step it up a notch feel free to jump in on the fun.

Comment

I don't tend to be very daring with these - no trespassing, etc. I would seriously consider riding through a mall to get to a shoe sale though!

Right now I'm living vicariously as I'm grounded till my parts come and I have my bike back together. So play on!
                  "Men will never be free until Mark learns to do The Twist."

-Denis D'shaker

79 GS750N

Comment

You would think a tent would be easy, I might just set one up out back this weekend and let the kids sleep in it if nothing shows up by then.

Comment

That's what I thought too, should be easy, a lot easier that the ski jump I was going to use. If no one gets it by the weekend I will change it.

Comment

Dont change it, someone should get this. All you folks with the bike in the garage could even set it up in the garage and get the tag.

Im to lazy to set a tent up if its not going to be used so I will wait till tomorrow to see if anyone gets it. Saturday I have a huge list of projects for the GS, so would be nice to get a tag in before that.

Comment

So have I killed the game? Do I change the tag? Or is the game over? What is next.

Comment

lol still on this.. I might set the tent up just for the tag.

Comment

Perhaps any tent will do? Circus tent? County fair tent ('tis the season)? Just be sure to call it an elevent on 'inflationary language day'.
                              "Men will never be free until Mark learns to do The Twist."

-Denis D'shaker

79 GS750N

Comment

Well if someone doesn't get the tag by the end of the weekend Monday I will pick a new tag. Something easier that everyone should be able to get. Humm bike at the lake, or in the mountains, in Dog Pound.

Comment

Working...
                                X