Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Garth, do you know the Alpen cub on Knight?
    '83 GS650G
    '83 GS550es (didn't like the colours in the 80's, but they've grown on me)

Comment

Originally posted by BigD_83 View Post
      Garth, do you know the Alpen cub on Knight?
      Yep. That's what I had in mind. But it's on Victoria I thought? There's also the Anza Club, and The Italian Center.
      Old age and treachery will beat youth and skill every time
      Originally Posted by Schweisshund I mean, sure, guns were used in some of these mass shootings, but not all of them
      1983 GS 750

Comment

I just got the cultural center tag if that's still in play. I'll wait for a ruling to post the next tag.

Last edited by Guest; 10-14-2012, 04:06 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by rteam2 View Post
          I just got the cultural center tag if that's still in play. I'll wait for a ruling to post the next tag.

We have a winner! I'll delete the optional tags, post away. I can't read what culture is represented?
          GSRick
          No God, no peace. Know God, know peace.

Eric Bang RIP 9/5/2018
          Have some bikes ready for us when we meet up.

Comment

It's labelled "Hmong Cultural Center".

Comment

Next tag: indoor amusement park. Bonus points if you can manage to get your bike inside - not that I'm advocating any illegal activity, of course...

Comment

Next tag: indoor amusement park. Bonus points if you can manage to get your bike inside - not that I'm advocating any illegal activity, of course...

I've got more parks than you can throw a stick at, but sadly none are indoors.
                My parents went there once. i think there is one somewhere in Canada and there used to be one at Myrtle Beach, but I was there around 40 years ago.
                I feel old now.
                GSRick
                No God, no peace. Know God, know peace.

Eric Bang RIP 9/5/2018
                Have some bikes ready for us when we meet up.

Comment

Yeah, in Edmonton. Nothing like that around here.
                  Originally Posted by Schweisshund I mean, sure, guns were used in some of these mass shootings, but not all of them
                  1983 GS 750

Comment

It's labelled "Hmong Cultural Center".
                    Hmmmm, wait a minute, Jack! This one is not quite right.

The tag is a Multi National cultural center, this is a Hmong center.
                    Hmongs are backwoods people of Laos, very isolated and primitive, hardly multi national.

Life is too short to ride an L.

Comment

For what it's worth, St. Paul has one of the largest Hmong populations outside of Laos and I know many Hmong who are quite contemporary in many aspects. I'm not sure I would consider them "backwoods" at all. But again I'll defer to an official ruling.

Comment

For what it's worth, St. Paul has one of the largest Hmong populations outside of Laos and I know many Hmong who are quite contemporary in many aspects. I'm not sure I would consider them "backwoods" at all. But again I'll defer to an official ruling.
                        When they shat on the floor in the back of our airplanes we figured out they were pretty backwoods. Maybe not, maybe it's like India.

Comment

Your tag has been accepted by the original poster. TKent is just yanking your chain.
                          Speaking of which how about grabbing this tag Tkent?
                          1983 GS 750

Comment

We don't have indoor recreation here, only outdoor.

Comment

What about Gateway ? Or doesn't it qualify?
                              1983 GS 750

Comment

I think I am officially going to hang up the keys Nov 1st and start my off season work, so I am game for any riding/tag until then. I had a multi-national/cultural tag taken and had some charging issues I needed to address so I just went home prior to getting tag #2. I (think I) know of a place to get the indoor park tag as well, but we will have to let the moderators decide. Weather should be good ebough to ride around here mid week, so Ill post them then..

Comment

Working...
                                X