X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What's that?

Life is too short to ride an L.

Comment

Whatever this thing is ? The first time I saw it I thought it said indoor, but I may be wrong.

Looking for things to do with your family in Boulder? Try these! Miniature Golf Ever seen a giant green gorilla standing over the hole you are trying to putt into? Spotted a pink elephant as you try to get your ball through a hollow log? These are just two of the exciting features you will […]
      Old age and treachery will beat youth and skill every time
      Originally Posted by Schweisshund I mean, sure, guns were used in some of these mass shootings, but not all of them
      1983 GS 750

Comment

Originally posted by David-Z View Post
        I think I am officially going to hang up the keys Nov 1st and start my off season work, so I am game for any riding/tag until then. I had a multi-national/cultural tag taken and had some charging issues I needed to address so I just went home prior to getting tag #2. I (think I) know of a place to get the indoor park tag as well, but we will have to let the moderators decide. Weather should be good ebough to ride around here mid week, so Ill post them then..
        What, your not back with the indoor park yet? Go get it already. The cultural center has been gotten, but feel free to post your photos, we like to see pictures.
        GSRick
        No God, no peace. Know God, know peace.

Eric Bang RIP 9/5/2018
        Have some bikes ready for us when we meet up.

Comment

Is tag an indoor amusement park still? Will my house count as it's filled with a lot of kids who are amusing and open to lots of their amusing friends?

Otherwise everything is outdoors here.

Comment

Originally posted by bccap View Post
            What happened to the California guy ? Surely its not raining there. I'll give it a go tomorrow, if the rain stops. But the forecast ain't good.
            If I'm the "california guy" in question,
            I'm sorry to report that I am down at the moment with a burnt starter motor(solenoid stuck, starter was engaged for 15 miles ),
            and another collapsed disk in my neck, I have a fusion surgery slated for after thanksgiving.

I will be watching from the sidelines, and hope to be able to put a helmet on by new years.

Ride on!!

Comment

There is a first time for everything and today was a first for me getting cought on the Highway in a moderate rain... Sheesh, that will take getting some used to...lol.

Let me know what you all think of this tag.

Trying to keep it simple for all weather conditions right now. Plus Im not sure what has all been posted and don't want too many duplicates..

New Tag if my water park is accepted: A Hobby Shop

Comment

Originally posted by elcornus View Post
                If I'm the "california guy" in question,
                I'm sorry to report that I am down at the moment with a burnt starter motor(solenoid stuck, starter was engaged for 15 miles ),
                and another collapsed disk in my neck, I have a fusion surgery slated for after thanksgiving.

I will be watching from the sidelines, and hope to be able to put a helmet on by new years.

Ride on!!
                Prayer sent for a sucessfull surgury and a speedy recovery. I was hopeing you were going to be able to help keep the game going during the winter months. Your health is more important than a game, take your time and don't rush it.

Originally posted by David-Z View Post
                There is a first time for everything and today was a first for me getting cought on the Highway in a moderate rain... Sheesh, that will take getting some used to...lol.

Let me know what you all think of this tag.

Trying to keep it simple for all weather conditions right now. Plus Im not sure what has all been posted and don't want too many duplicates..

New Tag if my water park is accepted: A Hobby Shop

I'm cool with it, since I'm not sure what else might come along, but it's not my tag to call. You've got my vote, those water flumes qualify as an attraction down here.
                GSRick

Eric Bang RIP 9/5/2018

Comment

Tag accepted. LOL - If I had offered bonus points for an indoor park which I have been to, David would have earned them.

Comment

Uh oh..... A hobby shop. A middle aged man in a store with all the toys from his youth. Could be an expensive tag.
                    Originally Posted by Schweisshund I mean, sure, guns were used in some of these mass shootings, but not all of them
                    1983 GS 750

Comment

Originally posted by rteam2 View Post
                      Tag accepted
                      Thank you. I didn't think I was ever going to get there based on the weather we have been having here in Wisconsin, and I couldn't see the fair weather states (or counrties) to have anything like that indoors either.

Ohh and bccap... Just dont bring any storage and you should be fine. I could only buy what fit into my pockets and that kept the cost way down..

Comment

When one's hobbies include small-scale models and boats, ANY purchases start to put a dent in one's bank account.
                        '83 GS650G
                        '83 GS550es (didn't like the colours in the 80's, but they've grown on me)

Comment

When I went inside, I was disappointed to find it was totally devoted to model railroading. Geez.... is that stuff expensive. Engines went from $500 to $3000, and cars in the $250 to a $1000 range.

1983 GS 750

Comment

The next tag is a coin operated mechanical horse.

1983 GS 750

Comment

I know where several of those live. Getting the bike close would attract too much of the wrong kind of attention.

Comment

Good tag Garth, I know we have some around, just have to remember where.
                                GSRick

Eric Bang RIP 9/5/2018

Comment

Working...
                                X