Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Great tags, that car wash is the same as the one in St. Augustine.
    I'll have to think on this one , there might be something down by Lockheed/Martin. I don't think they will let me on the property to get some photos. They are funny that way. Maybe over at the coast at KSC, but that would have to wait till the weekend, even it I could swing it. HMMMMMMM.
    I'm out till this weekend anyway, I've got to cram for the ACT test being held on Friday. Found out while I was waiting to cast my vote this afternoon, I can still regester. Not looking forward to it, thats for sure. Lot's of unused knowledge to spark back to life. I thought I had to take the SAT and still had a month to brush up the gray matter, but nooooooooooo. Makes my head hurt just thinking about it.
    GSRick
    No God, no peace. Know God, know peace.

Eric Bang RIP 9/5/2018
    Have some bikes ready for us when we meet up.

Comment

I'm heading to St. Cloud (90 miles) this afternoon on my bike (started riding again a week and a half ago when I found that my right foot would go in my boot again), but the only missiles I've seen are deer being chased by hunters, and distracted drivers on cell phones, ipods, and eating some sort of seven course meal while driving....
      Maybe Camp Ripley has one I don't know about, guess I'll have to look.

Comment

Hello ?..... Hello ?..... Anybody out there ? Geez it echoes in here when its empty.
        Old age and treachery will beat youth and skill every time
        Originally Posted by Schweisshund I mean, sure, guns were used in some of these mass shootings, but not all of them
        1983 GS 750

Comment

No missiles in Vancouver?

OK, how about any old retired aircraft up on a stand?
          Last edited by tkent02; 11-10-2012, 02:33 PM.

Life is too short to ride an L.

Comment

Got on the jet today and 3 blocks from my house a calm mannered officer pulled up beside me and informed me that my registration is expired. Oh yeah, I forgot about it. Thank you sir, I'll take it home right now. So that ended my last ride of the season prematurely.
            '83 GS 1100T
            The Jet

sigpic
            '95 GSXR 750w
            The Rocket

I'm sick of all these Irish stereotypes! When I finish my beer, I'm punching someone in the face ! ! !

Comment

Originally posted by Spyder View Post
              Got on the jet today and 3 blocks from my house a calm mannered officer pulled up beside me and informed me that my registration is expired.
              Wow, that's usually a big ticket.
              I have never been let off for that one.

Comment

Yep....That's huge up hear too. Somewhere around 4 or 5 hundred. And the cop would never let you drive it home.
                Tkent I'll have a look, nice day for a ride. Where the hell is Rick ?
                Old age and treachery will beat youth and skill every time
                Originally Posted by Schweisshund I mean, sure, guns were used in some of these mass shootings, but not all of them
                1983 GS 750

Comment

I tried guys/gals... I have a medium sized airport over here with an Airforce base attached.. there are like some 5-6 planes or military vehichles "on display", but I could not find one missle (not even one attached to any of the planes).. maybe Ill ask around and see if anyone knows of a missle around here.

Comment

Originally posted by bccap View Post
                    Yep....That's huge up hear too. Somewhere around 4 or 5 hundred. And the cop would never let you drive it home.
                    Tkent I'll have a look, nice day for a ride. Where the hell is Rick ?
                    It was $500 in '96. I cannot imagine it has gone down.

Cannonballs are "missiles"

Comment

Originally posted by tkent02 View Post
                      No missiles in Vancouver?

OK, how about any old retired aircraft up on a stand?
                      No missiles, but here's the aircraft on a stand tag.

Comment

There it is.

Comment

Next tag is a gravestone with a date of death in the 1800's. The one on left is 1898 and on right is 1881.

Comment

Wow! You guys get RAPED up there. I was right around the corner from my house, and it expired 9 days ago. If I were further up north getting the missile tag, things might have been different.
                            '83 GS 1100T
                            The Jet

sigpic
                            '95 GSXR 750w
                            The Rocket

I'm sick of all these Irish stereotypes! When I finish my beer, I'm punching someone in the face ! ! !

Comment

Originally posted by Spyder View Post
                              Wow! You guys get RAPED up there. I was right around the corner from my house, and it expired 9 days ago. If I were further up north getting the missile tag, things might have been different.
                              "Expired tags" Here means "No insurance" The $500 fine is for no insurance.. and then they tow you.

It doesn't matter if it is a crappy utility trailer or a Bentley. $500.

Comment

Ok so we have an old cemetary as you can see from this link..interesting who is buried there too, have a look..

So my pic has several stones from the 1800s in it but can't get close enough with the bike (they don't allow motorized vehicles in there, I don't know why, I mean there all dead) If you except it I will ppost the next tag, as of course I have it ready to go. Let me know...

No signature

Comment

Working...
                                X