X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You can be on any bike you want.
    Old age and treachery will beat youth and skill every time
    Originally Posted by Schweisshund I mean, sure, guns were used in some of these mass shootings, but not all of them
    1983 GS 750

Comment

Originally posted by bccap View Post
      Shouldn't you be at school ?
      Nah, it's on hold till atleast the summer. I have personal things that would have been a distraction and my funding didn't work out like I hoped. I was hopeing to get started this semester, but I knew it was a stretch.
      GSRick
      No God, no peace. Know God, know peace.

Eric Bang RIP 9/5/2018
      Have some bikes ready for us when we meet up.

Comment

Well...This one is not on the list. Vancouver BMW Ducati.

Originally Posted by Schweisshund I mean, sure, guns were used in some of these mass shootings, but not all of them
        1983 GS 750

Comment

Originally posted by gsrick View Post
          Nah, it's on hold till atleast the summer. I have personal things that would have been a distraction and my funding didn't work out like I hoped. I was hopeing to get started this semester, but I knew it was a stretch.
          Well hopefully you'll get started in the summer. You could always sell the kids into white slavery ?
          1983 GS 750

Comment

Hey Garth, does that bike now have "collector Status"??
            No signature

Comment

Not yet. My insurance doesn't expire til Feb. 7. ICBC was quick on this one. Eight days, and email notification.
              Just waiting til Eric approves my tag then I'll post the next one. Its dark anyway.
              1983 GS 750

Comment

Not yet. My insurance doesn't expire til Feb. 7. ICBC was quick on this one. Eight days, and email notification.
                Just waiting til Eric approves my tag then I'll post the next one. Its dark anyway.
                I don't understand?? Why do you have to wait Feb 07? You should be able hand in your old plates and get a refund on the difference. At least that's what I did.
                No signature

Comment

Well done. What shall the next tag be?

Comment

Originally posted by trevor View Post
                    I don't understand?? Why do you have to wait Feb 07? You should be able hand in your old plates and get a refund on the difference. At least that's what I did.

I don't. Just lazy I guess. I'll pop in next time I'm in the hood.
                    Eric hasn't replied to my emails so I will assume I'm good. The next tag is something truly Canadian, Palm trees.......

1983 GS 750

Comment

Great tag Garth! I'm sure that will mess with a few guys States side. Palm trees in Canada???
                      No signature

Comment

Originally posted by trevor View Post
                        Great tag Garth! I'm sure that will mess with a few guys States side. Palm trees in Canada???
                        Don't listen to him guys !! The photo is completely photoshopped, that green stuff is snow....
                        1983 GS 750

Comment

For those members where Palms do not grow. A sign or business with a picture of a palm tree will do. Just want to make it so everyone can play.
                          1983 GS 750

Comment

Well hopefully you'll get started in the summer. You could always sell the kids into white slavery ?
                            I tried that, but no takers. Some crap about American teenage boys and their lack of work ethics. What's that all about?

I don't. Just lazy I guess. I'll pop in next time I'm in the hood.
                            Eric hasn't replied to my emails so I will assume I'm good. The next tag is something truly Canadian, Palm trees.......

Oh great, where am I going to find palm trees in Florida?
                            GSRick

Eric Bang RIP 9/5/2018

Comment

Originally posted by gsrick View Post
                              I tried that, but no takers. Some crap about American teenage boys and their lack of work ethics. What's that all about?
                              Oh great, where am I going to find palm trees in Florida?
                              I figured you were the only guys riding, but I loosened up the tag anyway.
                              1983 GS 750

Comment

I'll see what I can do. When or if I ever get home and grab Suzy. I found a cool tag while riding around in the cage killing time. It might be tough, depends on how I describe it. The cool factor is way up.
                                GSRick

Eric Bang RIP 9/5/2018

Comment

Working...
                                X