• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nice bike, rick.

Comment

Originally posted by koolaid_kid View Post
      Nice bike, rick.
      I wish. Those black pipes do look sweet. That is the bike(one just like it) that got me back into cycling, well it was suppose to be. $1,500 and 3 years later, all I have to show for it is frustration and a disassembled 1100 engine. I did pick up a 750ex that looks alot like it, but I'm parting it and going to use the engine in my 750tz.
      GSRick
      No God, no peace. Know God, know peace.

Eric Bang RIP 9/5/2018
      Have some bikes ready for us when we meet up.

Comment

Yeah, I figured it belonged to He Who Must Not Be Named. (reference?)
        Still nice, though.

Comment

The mouth of the Fraser River North Arm.

As most of our Canadian Geese are currently deployed in the south, pickings were thin. I did however find the 101st Feces Squadron on leave { either that or they were too fat to fly }
          River and geese are in separate pictures, so I await your decision.

Old age and treachery will beat youth and skill every time
          Originally Posted by Schweisshund I mean, sure, guns were used in some of these mass shootings, but not all of them
          1983 GS 750

Comment

Okay I got my approval. Two choices for the next tag. An Inukshuk or a vinyl record store. Snowmobiles are acceptable for our snowed in players.

Originally Posted by Schweisshund I mean, sure, guns were used in some of these mass shootings, but not all of them
            1983 GS 750

Comment

Originally posted by bccap View Post
              Okay I got my approval. Two choices for the next tag. An Inukshuk or a vinyl record store. Snowmobiles are acceptable for our snowed in players.

No snowmobiles! First rule says a BIKE. So rain, snow, wind, lava flow....it doesn't matter.... your tag with a bike. Now if I pile some unworked pieces of granite into a human like form up here in NH and park my bike for the pic next to it, it should count right?

Comment

Rules are for bending.... I added that so you Easterners could play, seeing as we don't have many playing now.
                Re Inukshuk. Sure but wouldn't it be easier to find a record store ? { especially on your back }
                1983 GS 750

Comment

Rules are for bending.... I added that so you Easterners could play, seeing as we don't have many playing now.
                  Re Inukshuk. Sure but wouldn't it be easier to find a record store ? { especially on your back }
                  Not that rule. Are you trying to turn this into an Arctic Cat forum? I owned an Arctic Cat so don't anyone get worked up on that.....besides the snow is mostly gone in southern NH so I don't have an excuse, except for the 12F(-11C for you folks up north of the border) temps

I have a stack of old vinyls in my living room...so lets see....if I stack them out on the road and park my bike....now that rule we can bend a little...

Comment

Originally posted by lurch12_2000 View Post
                    Not that rule. Are you trying to turn this into an Arctic Cat forum? I owned an Arctic Cat so don't anyone get worked up on that.....besides the snow is mostly gone in southern NH so I don't have an excuse, except for the 12F(-11C for you folks up north of the border) temps

I have a stack of old vinyls in my living room...so lets see....if I stack them out on the road and park my bike....now that rule we can bend a little...
                    Same answer. Sure. But I still think it'd be easier on your back to find a store.
                    1983 GS 750

Comment

Still snowing here and 8 degree outside. Don't own a sled and the enduro is disassembled so I'm out till the roads dry up and the temp goes up.

Comment

Well, I'm out. poopy pants on the riding game again.

Comment

Now, now boyz. Unwad those panties and count to ten. I can snag this one, if I can get to my bike before dark. My phone takes lousy night photos, but I'll just bring the ole lady. She has a smarty farty phone with a flash. No worries, I got dis.
                          GSRick
                          No God, no peace. Know God, know peace.

Eric Bang RIP 9/5/2018
                          Have some bikes ready for us when we meet up.

Comment

If they have a copy of Led Zeppilin 1. The 200 gram pressing. Grab it for me.
                            1983 GS 750

Comment

I like that Katana more and more, every time I see it.
                              Bob T. ~~ Play the GSR weekly photo game: Pic of Week Game
                              '83 GS1100E ~ '24 Triumph Speed 400 ~ '01 TRIUMPH TT600 ~ '67 HONDA CUB

Comment

Originally posted by Baatfam View Post
                                I like that Katana more and more, every time I see it.
                                Thanks Bob. She just had her 25th birthday and was rewarded with a Collector Plate. That means my insurance went from $1000 to $200.
                                1983 GS 750

Comment

Working...
                                X