This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bccap View Post
    It's a really grey day. But they're no screaming Hell.The buildings you are looking at are the Olympic Village for the athletes. The idea was to sell them off at astronomical prices after the games. They're all green, some with grass roofs and recycled water and weird energy sources. Which of course is all malfunctioning. But hey, if you want 600 sq.ft. for half a million dollars its a great rocation. { not a typo }
    Hey what a better way of detering Merican refugees and attract Asians immagrants. I just noticed that if you remove the A from American (Merican)and replace the r with an x it becomes Mexican. Speaking of Mexicans, have they reached your boarders yet? Be careful they've been getting free guns from our Guvment. I think they have something up their sleave, taking away our guns and giving them to Mexico.
    Last edited by gsrick; 02-04-2013, 09:59 PM.
    GSRick
    No God, no peace. Know God, know peace.

Eric Bang RIP 9/5/2018
    Have some bikes ready for us when we meet up.

Comment

Originally posted by mottyl View Post
      That's the "atheletes building"?
      We left in 9/10 and I do not think I went down that way.

Thanks for playing in the game. I see many of your pics and know exactly where they are.

Chris
      No. The buildings { apartments } surrounding that building are the athletes village.
      Old age and treachery will beat youth and skill every time
      Originally Posted by Schweisshund I mean, sure, guns were used in some of these mass shootings, but not all of them
      1983 GS 750

Comment

Originally posted by gsrick View Post
        Hey what a better way of detering Merican refugees and attract Asians immagrants. I just noticed that if you remove the A from American (Merican)and replace the r with an x it becomes Mexican. Speaking of Mexicans, have they reached your boarders yet? Be careful they've been getting free guns from our Guvment. I think they have something up their sleave, taking away our guns and giving them to Mexico.
        You swore to me you didn't drink !
        Originally Posted by Schweisshund I mean, sure, guns were used in some of these mass shootings, but not all of them
        1983 GS 750

Comment

You swore to me you didn't drink !
          I was listening to Ground Zero with Clive Lewis, it got my consperacy juices flowing. I was drinking a Circle K 44oz Polar Pop, previously called Thirst Buster or Bladder Buster as I like to call it. Mr. Bloomberg take that.
          GSRick

Eric Bang RIP 9/5/2018

Comment

Hey bccap, what kind of wild bird seed do you folks put out over there !
            Last edited by tomo; 02-05-2013, 12:47 PM.
            "Betsy" 1978 CX500 ratbike
            1978 GS750
            1979 GS750 chop
            1979 GS550
            2003 GSF1200 K3 Bandit
            2000 Enfield Bullet 500
            1992 XV750 Virago
            2016 Harley 883 Iron

Comment

Originally posted by tomo View Post
              Radioactive..... Join the game.
              1983 GS 750

Comment

Originally posted by tomo View Post
                I heard something about a sunflower flavoured C4-Napalm combo pellets. I was drinking one of those Circle K 44 ouncers. Does the K stand for Kanadia?
                GSRick

Eric Bang RIP 9/5/2018

Comment

I heard something about a sunflower flavoured C4-Napalm combo pellets. I was drinking one of those Circle K 44 ouncers. Does the K stand for Kanadia?
                  Did it taste like beer ?
                  1983 GS 750

Comment

No, I never drank beer for the taste, just the side effects. The ability to burp in complete sentences, sluring so woman will think I speak French, bladder workouts, liver enlargement, enhanced motorskills, unparralleld bravery, and the ability to see sex appeal in ugly women. Ah the good old days.
                    GSRick

Eric Bang RIP 9/5/2018

Comment

No, I never drank beer for the taste, just the side effects. The ability to burp in complete sentences, sluring so woman will think I speak French, bladder workouts, liver enlargement, enhanced motorskills, unparralleld bravery, and the ability to see sex appeal in ugly women. Ah the good old days.
                      I'm leaving my liver to science. They're going to use it for a door stop.
                      1983 GS 750

Comment

The next tag is an old Warehouse or building modernized and used for something other than its original purpose. Snowmobiles are acceptable for our snowed in players.

You should have made the tag "giant bird"

Comment

If you join the game, giant birds will be accepted.
                          1983 GS 750

Comment

I'd get this tag if I could think of a place. There is an old Firestone Tire store in downtown thats a night club that might work. I've got people coming by to look at some Clist items later, so it might have to wait till tomorrow. Two of them are interested in my GTO, hopefully they show up at the same time. Bidding wars can be great if your the seller.
                            GSRick

Eric Bang RIP 9/5/2018

Comment

I'd get this tag if I could think of a place. There is an old Firestone Tire store in downtown thats a night club that might work. I've got people coming by to look at some Clist items later, so it might have to wait till tomorrow. Two of them are interested in my GTO, hopefully they show up at the same time. Bidding wars can be great if your the seller.
                              Hey hey..... Gouge the bastards ! All's fair in love and the pursuit of tuition fees.
                              1983 GS 750

Comment

Originally posted by The_Flash View Post
                                You should have made the tag "giant bird"
                                If you join the game, giant birds will be accepted.
                                only because the tag poster (bccap) said so.

Not because anybody can pick out anything in the posted picture.

Had 850G for 14 years. Now have GK since 2005.
                                GK at IndyMotoGP Suzuki Display... ... GK on GSResources Page ... ... Euro Trash Ego Machine .. ..3 mo'cykls.... update 2 mocykl

Comment

Working...
                                X