Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So drill rig is still up for grabs... let me see what I can find tomorrow.

Comment

Don't tell me no one can find a drilling rig. Shouldn't be that hard. Mind you that what I said about the tent.

Comment

I have never seen an oil drilling rig in Indiana. Back home in Texas they were everywhere, of course.

Comment

I know where there's a used one for sale, cheap.
          Might need some repairs.

Life is too short to ride an L.

Comment

I can get drilling rig easy, (I already did earlier in this thread). I can get more modern ones all day long too. Won't be till tomorrow night though.

As far as moving this to another forum etc, I like it fine the way/format it is now.

Comment

I wouldn't start a new thread for each tag...it's much more fun to look at them in one spot...except here people talk more than tag!

I did like the Ontario riders tag thread I was looking at at home. They did not require the new tagger to take a picture of their bike with the new tag...they just created it.

Some good ones were:

* Your bike IN a shopping mall, with you on it
              * Next to a cop car
              * In a water fountain
              * Bikini girls
              * Woman police officer on your bike

It's rather amusing.

~Adam

Comment

I think the requirement to post your bike in the next tag is good cause it limits how crazy it can get based on how crazy the poster actually.

A lot of this thread is more a challenge to figure out where it might be and taking the ride to get it, not a bad method so far... still didnt see any construction sites with a drill rig going. Could go by a well drilling place and see if they got any out in the yard.

Comment

Never found the rig and bike is all over the lawn atm.

Comment

Drilling rig(s)

Last edited by Guest; 07-31-2010, 11:57 PM.

Comment

New tag:

Large non-christian religious building

Comment

I like. So very much I cannot say.

Comment

I think the game is doing fine lots of chat and many different tags..if it ain't broke don't fix it!I do like that you include your bike in the next tag,up here the game on another site stalled because the new tags were rediculusly hard. The whole point is to have fun riding get out often and a little competition. The amount of chatter is a bonus!I thought Theo was moderating for a while but I'll keep an eye out...soon I too will be riding with camera in tow but it won't be a gs :-( bought an RZ350 to get me out till my S is done...(almost the same power to weight with me on it as a stock gs1000) just have to wait for collector plates!

Comment

sorry, I wasn't saying to change anything...just sharing what another forum did. They're a little more crazy than us though.

Comment

Welcome to the Lao Buddhist Temple of Minnesota. Im a bit reluctant to drive back in there.....

New Tag
                              A Clock Tower (or just a clock. Not yer friggin watch please......)
                              Last edited by bonanzadave; 08-01-2010, 11:40 PM.
                              82 1100 EZ (red)

"You co-opting words of KV only thickens the scent of your BS. A thief and a putter-on of airs most foul. " JEEPRUSTY

Comment

Still not back together... hope to be back in the game soon.

Working on installing the stainless steel lines for the rear of the bike with "Machinist" looking on, his extra set of hands came in very handy for the bleeding of the lines.

Comment

Working...
                                X