This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

One Dragon.

I know it's beendone before but what hasn't So your bike and a Totem Pole....
    No signature

Comment

You beat me by minutes. I cruised Chinatown for an hour before I noticed every street lamp had a dragon. heh heh.

Then I headed to the beach. What a gorgeous afternoon......{ not completely legal here } Off to find a Totem Pole....

Old age and treachery will beat youth and skill every time
      Originally Posted by Schweisshund I mean, sure, guns were used in some of these mass shootings, but not all of them
      1983 GS 750

Comment

Go get it, if the weather breaks I might have a chance at another tag before this bikes gone, it might be sold this weekend, then I have at least another month before I'll have another one ready. The 850's getting sold, then I'll either have to get the 83 1100L together or the XS1100H to continue to play, probably have the Titan T500 ready sometime this summer as well, will use that a few times before turning it over to my dad.

oops.....Rick, I should have read all the post before posting, nice find guys, I knew Trevor had done it it before, was wondering if he was going to beat everyone....sure enough, nice! I know where there is a totem pole too, we had that tag last year and I must have drove miles and miles before finding one but got beat out, I may get beat again, T-storms and lightning today. Drats!
        Last edited by Guest; 04-11-2013, 03:43 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by trevor View Post
          One Dragon.

I know it's beendone before but what hasn't So your bike and a Totem Pole....
          Damn Trevor and your way too nice 1100, doesn't the sun go down there? Hmmmmm, Totem Pole eh? My wife told me where to find one or atleast were one used to be. I'll be saving my dragon for another time. I have another repeated tag in mind also for a next tag, if I don't get beat that is. Atleast you can't beat me to your own tag.
          GSRick
          No God, no peace. Know God, know peace.

Eric Bang RIP 9/5/2018
          Have some bikes ready for us when we meet up.

Comment

I've got the Totem Pole and a new tag if I get home in time and the laptop comes on. It woudn't display anything on the screen this morning. ARRRG!, I can't post my photos. I'm trying to use my wife smarty pants Moto mini computer phone, but we don't appear to be smart enough to use it. I might need someones assistance in posting my tags. PPLLEEAASSEE
            Last edited by gsrick; 04-11-2013, 05:21 PM.
            GSRick

Eric Bang RIP 9/5/2018

Comment

Rats.... Beaten again. Here's mine but you're first Rick. Eric didn't include the files in his email. What do you need ?
              This pole is 100 feet high so I had to stitch a few together to get it all in. It was carved by Chief Mungo Martin and is a duplicate of the one in London carved for the Queen.

Originally Posted by Schweisshund I mean, sure, guns were used in some of these mass shootings, but not all of them
              1983 GS 750

Comment

Geeze Garth I'm almost embaressed to post my pitiful little TPole. It's what, a total of '8 feet high?

Last edited by gsrick; 04-11-2013, 09:24 PM.
                GSRick

Eric Bang RIP 9/5/2018

Comment

Next tag is a players choice.

Drive through beverage store or a business shaped like a barn.

As an alternative your bike in front of another vintage bike. Other make and owner prefered.(no cheating by going in your garage) This beauty ('82 Honda CBX SuperSport) was at Deland Motorsports when we stopped by to pick up my choke cable for my FJ1100(which I would givev along with SuzyII in a heartbeat for the CBX)

This beauty has 12,000 miles and is my all time favorite. He's was looking to possably use it as a down payment on a new bike. Deland Suzuki (BoulevardSuzuki salesman offered $1,500 trade in value), the guy was ****ed.
                  GSRick

Eric Bang RIP 9/5/2018

Comment

De
                    Originally posted by gsrick View Post
                    This beauty has 12,000 miles and is my all time favorite. He's was looking to possably use it as a down payment on a new bike. Deland Suzuki (BoulevardSuzuki salesman offered $1,500 trade in value), the guy was ****ed.
                    Too bad you beat me. My next tag was an American Defector to Kommunist Kanada. Trust me there are lots.....
                    As you can see he has taken residence in one our more upscale neighborhoods.

1983 GS 750

Comment

Ok first up a business shaped like a barn... Boy I love riding my 750! Love the new 1100 but it will never replace the feeling I get on the 750!

Next tag, I have not seen for a while...your bike in front of your town or city's Welcome sign...
                      No signature

Comment

Trevor, I was so close to using that same tag idea. If I hadn't went straight and turned were I was going to, I would have never passed the drive through or ran into the guy with the CBX.
                        GSRick

Eric Bang RIP 9/5/2018

Comment

Originally posted by gsrick View Post
                          Trevor, I was so close to using that same tag idea. If I hadn't went straight and turned were I was going to, I would have never passed the drive through or ran into the guy with the CBX.
                          That's funny Rick, so I should see your city sign tomorrow.
                          No signature

Comment

Maybe.

I'm helping a friend with his estate sale tomorrow and won't be on the bike. I don't think it will keep till afternoon, but you never know. Were expecting rain, I have bikes to repair, kids to drive around......................
                            GSRick

Eric Bang RIP 9/5/2018

Comment

Originally posted by trevor View Post
                              Ok first up a business shaped like a barn... Boy I love riding my 750! Love the new 1100 but it will never replace the feeling I get on the 750!
                              Next tag, I have not seen for a while...your bike in front of your town or city's Welcome sign...
                              Naval fleet !! We've got both of them there ??
                              1983 GS 750

Comment

Originally posted by bccap View Post
                                Naval fleet !! We've got both of them there ??
                                Well one is out of service, as it is being fitted for a kick a*s stereo!
                                No signature

Comment

Working...
                                X