Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

$1500 for that CBX. Only one word comes to mind....Insulting. Well, maybe a few more; out of your f...ing mind? Now I see how they can discount their parts.

Comment

Come on man, everyone live in the country? We had a good pace going. And I know this can't be a hard tag.
      No signature

Comment

Spent half the day trying to fix this #$@$%^$ computer ! And the other half out shopping for a @#!&^%& new one !!
        Old age and treachery will beat youth and skill every time
        Originally Posted by Schweisshund I mean, sure, guns were used in some of these mass shootings, but not all of them
        1983 GS 750

Comment

Originally posted by bccap View Post
          Spent half the day trying to fix this #$@$%^$ computer ! And the other half out shopping for a @#!&^%& new one !!
          Oops sorry about that Garth. Doesn't sound very fun. I got my collector plate yesterday fore my 1100. Sent the pics last Monday and they were in the following Monday. Sweet!
          No signature

Comment

Sold my latest GS, no bike to ride till I finish another, probably some time in mid May if lucky.

Comment

Originally posted by trevor View Post
              Come on man, everyone live in the country? We had a good pace going. And I know this can't be a hard tag.
              Been in Tennesee for a funeral, but I did bring SuzyII in case I got to go for a ride in hill country. I'll be going for a ride tomorrow if the weather holds and I'm sure I can find a town sign smewhere. Here is a sneek peek of where I'm at, as I took one of my nepfews for a little cheer up ride, out behind his house.
              GSRick
              No God, no peace. Know God, know peace.

Eric Bang RIP 9/5/2018
              Have some bikes ready for us when we meet up.

Comment

Originally posted by old_skool View Post
                Sold my latest GS, no bike to ride till I finish another, probably some time in mid May if lucky.
                Sorry to hear you wont be playing Rich, want to ride this 1100gl/850 bobber?

Picked it up yesterday while I'm in Tenn. for $129, not my best deal to date ,but it has a lot of parts I'll use for my many projects.
                GSRick

Eric Bang RIP 9/5/2018

Comment

Originally posted by old_skool View Post
                  Ooooew...always have a back up bike running before selling one.
                  No signature

Comment

I think this is the tag. Town welcome sign

Comment

New tag....wagon wheel.

Comment

[QUOTE=gsrick;1847266]Sorry to hear you wont be playing Rich, want to ride this 1100gl/850 bobber?

QUOTE]

Originally posted by trevor View Post
                        Ooooew...always have a back up bike running before selling one.
                        Ride this bike and you better not back up too far. Scoot back that is.
                        GSRick

Eric Bang RIP 9/5/2018

Comment

What are you going to do with that Rick ?
                          Old age and treachery will beat youth and skill every time
                          Originally Posted by Schweisshund I mean, sure, guns were used in some of these mass shootings, but not all of them
                          1983 GS 750

Comment

Not often I'm getting one of these...

Next tag is a wood carved animal of some sort (hope this hasn't been done too recently)

Last edited by azr; 04-17-2013, 03:35 PM.
                            Rob
                            1983 1100ES, 98' ST1100, 02' DR-Z400E and a few other 'bits and pieces'
                            Are you on the GSR Google Earth Map yet? http://www.thegsresources.com/_forum...d.php?t=170533

Comment

Originally posted by azr View Post
                              Not often I'm getting one of these...

Next tag is a wood carved animal of some sort (hope this hasn't been done too recently)

I'm sure you got it, but your pics look like little red X's.

Comment

I'm always getting my folders in Skydrive muddled up, did that fix the photo's?
                                Rob
                                1983 1100ES, 98' ST1100, 02' DR-Z400E and a few other 'bits and pieces'
                                Are you on the GSR Google Earth Map yet? http://www.thegsresources.com/_forum...d.php?t=170533

Comment

Working...
                                X