Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So, you are watching, And you tower over the bke. Is that a watch tower? TAG!

Comment

haha, creative yes but I will wait for tags when I can ride the bike off its temporary dirt parking location.

The double use could be post a picture of your bike with you AND another forum member in it.

Comment

I was worried someone had already gotten the clocktower tag...I got it today but things came up and could not upload them beforer I had to leave for work. I will as soon as I get home tonight. IF someone does not beat me too it. I think you guys will like the next tag i did.

Paul

Comment

Clock Tower

Okay here is the clock tower in York.

And the New Tag

Homeplate on a Baseball or Softball field.... catch is you have to be at Homeplate.

Paul

Comment

best part about this tag is seeing you with a bike on the road

Did you sign up for Moosehead yet?

Comment

every ballpark around here i could get to.. you couldn't fit a bike between the fences:

i have the tag if within 10 or so feet of home plate is OK, and i have a new tag, i'll post it up and let the judges decide before i post the new tag, if it's not OK, i'll edit my post back out.

Comment

I can get it right on home plate this afternoon for sure. Diamond down the street has no fence.

Comment

They have to cut the grass somehow... must have a gate with a lock on it somewhere else.

Comment

Originally posted by seuadr View Post
                    i have the tag if within 10 or so feet of home plate is OK
                    Its Mr. Rednecks call. Ive probably taken more latitude on these tags than most but this one I would honor his request to be right on home plate. Cant be that tough....
                    82 1100 EZ (red)

"You co-opting words of KV only thickens the scent of your BS. A thief and a putter-on of airs most foul. " JEEPRUSTY

Comment

Couldn't get it, I tried. The fence around Coors Field was locked, when I cut it to go under the bike got all hung up in the fence, scratched the tank, too. That was stupid. By the time I got the bike back out there were cops all over the place. Good thing they were on Harleys. The Projectile made short work of losing them.
                      I'm thinking maybe I shouldn't ride in downtown Denver anymore for a few days.

Life is too short to ride an L.

Comment

Originally posted by bonanzadave View Post
                        Its Mr. Rednecks call. Ive probably taken more latitude on these tags than most but this one I would honor his request to be right on home plate. Cant be that tough....
                        will have to be someone else, then :P i've hit both schools and the only park i could find with a baseball diamond, all of'em have fences

Comment

Originally posted by Skateguy50 View Post
                          best part about this tag is seeing you with a bike on the road

Did you sign up for Moosehead yet?

Doug came over this weekend and we rode around for an hour or so. He tried to push the wife to let me go. Right now she is fighting it. I have a little more time to work on her.

A hint for those of you looking for the home plate shot. I got mine at my local high school. I was hoping this one would not be that difficult. I am going to give it a bit more time. I will make a call on it around 8pm EST on Seuadr's shot, just to keep the game going.

Paul

Comment

Originally posted by tkent02 View Post
                            Couldn't get it, I tried. The fence around Coors Field was locked, when I cut it to go under the bike got all hung up in the fence, scratched the tank, too. That was stupid. By the time I got the bike back out there were cops all over the place. Good thing they were on Harleys. The Projectile made short work of losing them.
                            I'm thinking maybe I shouldn't ride in downtown Denver anymore for a few days.
                            "Men will never be free until Mark learns to do The Twist."

-Denis D'shaker

79 GS750N

Comment

Originally posted by Redneck View Post
                              Doug came over this weekend and we rode around for an hour or so. He tried to push the wife to let me go. Right now she is fighting it. I have a little more time to work on her.

A hint for those of you looking for the home plate shot. I got mine at my local high school. I was hoping this one would not be that difficult. I am going to give it a bit more time. I will make a call on it around 8pm EST on Seuadr's shot, just to keep the game going.

Paul
                              No....don't give up so easy....

It can be done, it will be done...
                              Bob T. ~~ Play the GSR weekly photo game: Pic of Week Game
                              '83 GS1100E ~ '24 Triumph Speed 400 ~ '01 TRIUMPH TT600 ~ '67 HONDA CUB

Comment

Wow Allie just saw your avatar pic. Did you get your Nair mixed up with a bottle of Rogaine? Inquiring minds want to know.

Comment

Working...
                                X