Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I can see them, and azr, I think you could have gotten the tag AND the next tag all in one picture, lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Steel Toed Tank View Post
      I can see them, and azr, I think you could have gotten the tag AND the next tag all in one picture, lol.
      Ya I know, but I really like taking pictures of that wagon
      Rob
      1983 1100ES, 98' ST1100, 02' DR-Z400E and a few other 'bits and pieces'
      Are you on the GSR Google Earth Map yet? http://www.thegsresources.com/_forum...d.php?t=170533

Comment

Awe I missed out on the tag. Nobody want's to get it and I finally get to ride in another state and I get beat out. Well I'm posting anyway since I'm heading back home tomorrow and SuzyII is already straped down to the trailer surrounded by a 1100gl/850 bobber. Garth it's going to supply a few bikes with parts and what I can't use I hope to pad my Paypal account with.

The next tag would have been a choice of a speedway or powerplant.
        Riverview is located on the Cumberland river and has been closed for a while now.(ignore the little red sign)

The optional tag was a Nuke Stack, but shamefully after billions of dollars invested the EPA with assistance of PITA has the project terminated because some bugs or varmets that lives there, is more important than providing clean energy and jobs, to an area the was in need of the economic boost. But hey, why do something that can benefit people when there are critters at stake.
        GSRick
        No God, no peace. Know God, know peace.

Eric Bang RIP 9/5/2018
        Have some bikes ready for us when we meet up.

Comment

They closed a Nuclear plant that was already built ? Just exactly what is this endangered species ?
          Jack Munroe a former leader of the IWA { forestry union } in BC never was at a loss for words. He was quoted in The New York Times as saying " I tell my guys if they see a spotted owl to shoot it "

Old age and treachery will beat youth and skill every time
          Originally Posted by Schweisshund I mean, sure, guns were used in some of these mass shootings, but not all of them
          1983 GS 750

Comment

Originally posted by bccap View Post
            They closed a Nuclear plant that was already built ? Just exactly what is this endangered species ?
            Jack Munroe a former leader of the IWA { forestry union } in BC never was at a loss for words. He was quoted in The New York Times as saying " I tell my guys if they see a spotted owl to shoot it "

http://www.nytimes.com/1990/04/15/we...-columbia.html
            The Beverly HILLBILLIES.

and Jethreen
            GSRick

Eric Bang RIP 9/5/2018

Comment

Look who just bought the Riverview.

Comment

Priceless. I'll have to copy and paste that in an email to my relatives that live there.
                GSRick

Eric Bang RIP 9/5/2018

Comment

One wooden animal.....

Originally Posted by Schweisshund I mean, sure, guns were used in some of these mass shootings, but not all of them
                  1983 GS 750

Comment

The next tag is an interesting or unusual piece of architecture. This one is butt ugly built in the sixties. A hanging office building. I heard its a nightmare inside with doors and windows out of true. And if you're putting on the carpet some of the breaks can be deadly...

1983 GS 750

Comment

What no photo of the bottom? How do we know it is truly hanging.
                      GSRick

Eric Bang RIP 9/5/2018

Comment

I turned right at the corner. As you can see the traffic was jammed in the next block. Besides Kanadian Kommunists never lie.......
                        I'll snap a pic if I am nearby.

1983 GS 750

Comment

Interesting architecture...

Comment

Next tag, a mausoleum.

Comment

One Mausoleum.

Comment

New tag.....I know its been done before, but I am sure there are lots of GIANT ANIMALS out there that we have not seen yet.

Go get a giant animal statue, sculpture or picture that you know of!

Comment

Working...
                                X