This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bccap View Post
    The next tag is an interesting or unusual piece of architecture. This one is butt ugly built in the sixties. A hanging office building. I heard its a nightmare inside with doors and windows out of true. And if you're putting on the carpet some of the breaks can be deadly...

I really like that building, despite it's 60ish ugliness. It was the one used for the Cover (?) Agency Office in MacGyver. The strapping and central column design was centered around the concept of earthquake-proofing

'83 GS650G
    '83 GS550es (didn't like the colours in the 80's, but they've grown on me)

Comment

Giant animal people......what you got?

Comment

I have a Giant ox and cart AND a giant turtle, both within a 20 minute ride.

What I don't have is a rear tire, lol.

I should be riding within the week, I can't wait to play this game again.

Comment

Two giant animals.

Old age and treachery will beat youth and skill every time
          Originally Posted by Schweisshund I mean, sure, guns were used in some of these mass shootings, but not all of them
          1983 GS 750

Comment

For the next tag.....Seeing as Spring has sprung. A street full of Spring blossoms. These are Japanese cherry trees. And if you live somewhere Spring has been a bit tardy in arriving. A Craft Brew Pub. { this is one I didn't know about }

Originally Posted by Schweisshund I mean, sure, guns were used in some of these mass shootings, but not all of them
            1983 GS 750

Comment

Originally posted by bccap View Post
              Two giant animals.

Excellent picture. When did they go up?
              The wife and I left in 2010 and I don't recall running into those two.
              Chris

ps. Does the elder gentleman who can fly 4 kites at once still frequent the point?
              1983 750 Katana
              1982 750 Katana (parts use)
              1983 RZ350

Comment

Probably shortly after the Olympics. Not sure. I haven't seen the kite flyer in quite some time. Apparently he is world famous. I always look when crossing Burrard Bridge. He sure puts on a show....
                1983 GS 750

Comment

Originally posted by bccap
                  A Craft Brew Pub. { this is one I didn't know about }

That is a 5 Pinochio statement there.
                  GSRick
                  No God, no peace. Know God, know peace.

Eric Bang RIP 9/5/2018
                  Have some bikes ready for us when we meet up.

Comment

Rick !! I am hurt to the quick that you would doubt my sincerity..... I swear on my Kommunist book thingy I have never stepped foot in said establishment... { at the time of writing }
                    1983 GS 750

Comment

One side of this side road full of forsythia blossoms. If ok I'll post up next tag in a bit.

Comment

Go ahead on her.
                        1983 GS 750

Comment

I'm going to have to disemploy myself for awhile. I have not been able to play , not to mention the crappy weather we've been having on weekends.
                          '83 GS650G
                          '83 GS550es (didn't like the colours in the 80's, but they've grown on me)

Comment

A castle or building with castle towers

Comment

I've been neglecting the game, so I'll brave riding down to the tourest area and snag this tag. If you don't hear from me again, I sacrificed myself for the love of game.
                              GSRick
                              No God, no peace. Know God, know peace.

Eric Bang RIP 9/5/2018
                              Have some bikes ready for us when we meet up.

Comment

Originally posted by gsrick View Post
                                I've been neglecting the game, so I'll brave riding down to the tourest area and snag this tag. If you don't hear from me again, I sacrificed myself for the love of game.
                                Don't run over any Kanadian blue hairs !
                                1983 GS 750

Comment

Working...
                                X