This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This pic is as bad as yours.....lol
    Geauga County animal shelter. Tag met. See kennels and building in back.

NEW TAG
    A picture of you and your bike while you are out and about.
    You have to ASK A STRANGER to take the picture tho!
    Here is me (Adam) out for a ride on my new 82' 650E .
    I stopped and some kayakers took my picture.

Comment

Guess who's FINALLY back!?!?

YEAH!

Only person I could find was an old lady walking her poodle, she looked panicked at first but relaxed once I took my helmet off.
      She said I was crazy for riding in this weather (0C/32F).

Great idea for a tag Adam!
      Last edited by Guest; 05-01-2013, 09:08 PM.

Comment

Next tag is....

...Your bike beside a GS that DOESN'T belong to you, your spouse or family!
        Has to be out and about, no garage pics.

This cafe belongs to a member of the local constabulary, it's very likely the only other GS for 100 kilometers in any direction from me.

Comment

Originally posted by Steel Toed Tank View Post
          YEAH!

Only person I could find was an old lady walking her poodle, she looked panicked at first but relaxed once I took my helmet off.
          ...and maybe she could not hear/understand you until you took off helmet.

So, SST, you are back, and into the riding game.
          Went out and got this tag in about an hour, in near freezing temps.

Had 850G for 14 years. Now have GK since 2005.
          GK at IndyMotoGP Suzuki Display... ... GK on GSResources Page ... ... Euro Trash Ego Machine .. ..3 mo'cykls.... update 2 mocykl

Comment

YEAH!

She said I was crazy for riding in this weather (0C/32F).

Great idea for a tag Adam!
            Remember when Tank went missing and we all were freaking out because we thought he went off the side of a mountain or had gotten eaten by bears? Lol
            There he is! Lmao
            Good to see you riding, I guess you got that new tire
            Glad you are not bear poop too. Lol ( bear or reindeer or whatever beasts you have up there)

Comment

Glad to see you're back on the road Tank. I see we both go to the same barber.....
              Old age and treachery will beat youth and skill every time
              Originally Posted by Schweisshund I mean, sure, guns were used in some of these mass shootings, but not all of them
              1983 GS 750

Comment

Originally posted by Redman View Post
                ...and maybe she could not hear/understand you until you took off helmet.

So, SST, you are back, and into the riding game.
                Went out and got this tag in about an hour, in near freezing temps.

Lol, imagine me yelling to her through a helmet, haha.
                I seen her and pulled up along side her, didn't try saying anything until my helmet was off.

Originally posted by loud et View Post
                Remember when Tank went missing and we all were freaking out because we thought he went off the side of a mountain or had gotten eaten by bears? Lol
                There he is! Lmao
                Good to see you riding, I guess you got that new tire
                Glad you are not bear poop too. Lol ( bear or reindeer or whatever beasts you have up there)
                Lucky for me at 350 lbs and 6' 3" tall, I'm bigger than most of the black bears I've had the pleasure of meeting.

Originally posted by bccap View Post
                Glad to see you're back on the road Tank. I see we both go to the same barber.....
                Glad to be back!
                After waiting a week short of 8 SOLID MONTHS it would seem winter may finally be over.

At 0C the wind finds every tiny bit of exposed skin at 100 km/h, lol.

Still I put on over 120 clicks in the last two days.

Comment

Lol, imagine me yelling to her through a helmet, haha.
                  I seen her and pulled up along side her, didn't try saying anything until my helmet was off.

Lucky for me at 350 lbs and 6' 3" tall, I'm bigger than most of the black bears I've had the pleasure of meeting.

Glad to be back!
                  After waiting a week short of 8 SOLID MONTHS it would seem winter may finally be over.

At 0C the wind finds every tiny bit of exposed skin at 100 km/h, lol.

Still I put on over 120 clicks in the last two days.
                  8 SOLID MONTHS??? Tank, man you gotta get out of this place....if it's the last thing you ever do!
                  No signature

Comment

Originally posted by trevor View Post
                    8 SOLID MONTHS??? Tank, man you gotta get out of this place....if it's the last thing you ever do!
                    Until this winter I though "8 months of winter" was a clever joke that Canadians told to Americans for a laugh.

Boy was I wrong!

FWIW, one of the first things I'm going to do is get out of this place!

I'm moving to central Florida next month, and then I'm going to ride ALL WINTER LONG!

Comment

Pussy...
                      1979 GS1000
                      1981 GL500 Interstate

Comment

Lol, are you out riding yet?

Comment

Yes, but not out of the yard. The forecast calls for a sweltering 15C (60F) tomorrow, there will lots of bikes out for the first time this spring.
                          1979 GS1000
                          1981 GL500 Interstate

Comment

Waiting for 15C!?

Who's the pussy now?

Comment

I gotta finish putting the heated hand grips on first.
                              1979 GS1000
                              1981 GL500 Interstate

Comment

Alright! Here we go! Was beaten but will post it anyway!

Found some poor older guy to take it. Was very kind. Talked to him a little about him wanting to get another scooter. Had his license a long time ago. I told him to go take the free state course! Worst thing you can do is waste a bit of time to see that you aren't ready to take up riding again.

Comment

Working...
                                X