This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ok..here is my bike next to TWO GSs...

The next tag is your bike in front of a Ma and Pa bakery or coffee shop. Has to be independent. This was taken today on a little trip up Island with Rob and Glenn.
    No signature

Comment

Tag!

Just kidding!

It's actually a run down greasy automotive garage, but I'm guessing by the artwork it was a bakery/coffee house at some point in time.

Just so we're clear, this IS NOT the tag!

Comment

It looks good to me Tank, but it's not my call to make. Yet. I'll give it an a for effort and unless you said something no one would have been the wiser. Coming back with a vengence, Tank.
        GSRick
        No God, no peace. Know God, know peace.

Eric Bang RIP 9/5/2018
        Have some bikes ready for us when we meet up.

Comment

Originally posted by Chrkut View Post
          Alright! Here we go! Was beaten but will post it anyway!

Found some poor older guy to take it. Was very kind. Talked to him a little about him wanting to get another scooter. Had his license a long time ago. I told him to go take the free state course! Worst thing you can do is waste a bit of time to see that you aren't ready to take up riding again.
          Nice to have you in the game. Allie used to play before I joined in, so it's nice to have someone from the other side join in. What can I call you, I'm not sure how to pronounce Chrkut.
          GSRick

Eric Bang RIP 9/5/2018

Comment

Ma's bakery. She must be sleeping in!

Comment

Next tag. Military (or surplus) medical ground vehicle with Red Cross.

Comment

Good one, Lurch! I might even have a shot at this one...Friday, it's sunny, and I have nothing on my after-work agenda.
                '83 GS650G
                '83 GS550es (didn't like the colours in the 80's, but they've grown on me)

Comment

Looks like Spring has sprung in NH....
                  You have those running around on the street ? Never seen one in my life.
                  Old age and treachery will beat youth and skill every time
                  Originally Posted by Schweisshund I mean, sure, guns were used in some of these mass shootings, but not all of them
                  1983 GS 750

Comment

Garth,

There used to be a bunch of Iltis F.A. vehicles down at the Seaforth Armory. Now that they have move the regiment, you'll probably have to scoot out to Richmond to find an army ambulance.
                    '83 GS650G
                    '83 GS550es (didn't like the colours in the 80's, but they've grown on me)

Comment

Oh yeah... I forgot about that. I'm heading to the Point so I'll skip looking for this one.
                      Originally Posted by Schweisshund I mean, sure, guns were used in some of these mass shootings, but not all of them
                      1983 GS 750

Comment

I'm gonna keep my eyes peeled for a Red Cross Bloodmobile.
                        ( mobile blood donation vehicle)
                        Other than that I'm drawing a blank.

Good tag though!

Comment

I've seen one I the Orlando area, but I just can't remember where. Or maybe I'm just having M.A.S.H flashbacks.
                          GSRick

Eric Bang RIP 9/5/2018

Comment

Maybe it's time for a new tag? 3 days of sun all across North America yet no one has got the tag.
                            No signature

Comment

I can get ambulances, but they are current and in service ones.

I did find one military one with a red cross while searching online but it's at Cold Lake AFB and that's a solid 5+ hour round trip.

I have no militaria even remotely close.

Comment

I think if he were to drop the military requirement we could move on with this tag....
                                1983 GS 750

Comment

Working...
                                X