Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ok, ok.....any ground vehicle with a red cross or a Suzuki Bandit(1200 or 600) in the pic is the relaxed tag. Good excuse to look at one on CL, eh? A very good bike...1200S model that is! One of these days I'll pick up another GS. I've had a dozen of them in the last 6 years.

Comment

I just rode by my local ambulance station but all the doors are locked up and they didn't leave anything outside.

I'm going to keep trying though!

Comment

Originally posted by trevor View Post
        Maybe it's time for a new tag? 3 days of sun all across North America yet no one has got the tag.
        Hey Trevor, maybe Bay St. Armories has an ambulance there. Also, around where Rob lives is some kind of an Army place where I've seen a lot of equipment lurking about... maybe there too? I'm too busy rehabbing to check them out!
        IBA# 12860
        Iron Butt SS1000 & BB1500
        1984 KZ1100R
        2008 Kawasaki KLR650
        2011 Concours 1400

Comment

Originally posted by lurch12_2000 View Post
          Ok, ok.....any ground vehicle with a red cross or a Suzuki Bandit(1200 or 600) in the pic is the relaxed tag. Good excuse to look at one on CL, eh? A very good bike...1200S model that is! One of these days I'll pick up another GS. I've had a dozen of them in the last 6 years.
          That sounds like a good idea to me. There are a couple of 12S, I've had my eyes on, now I have a reason to go. One priced to good to be true.
          GSRick
          No God, no peace. Know God, know peace.

Eric Bang RIP 9/5/2018
          Have some bikes ready for us when we meet up.

Comment

The "Ghost in the machine" says yall suk....lol, here's your tag, I'm assuming he's out to get the next one.

Comment

Couldn't find any Red Cross trucks. After Hurricane Sandy You couldn't go a halfa block without seeing one...For months.

Comment

" Since everyone seemed to have so much trouble finding the last tag,
                while I had enough time to put a basket case together just to get the tag (LOL),
                how about something simple like a forklift breeding ground?"

Comment

um....post 6071, isn't the tag met?

Comment

Post 6073, isn't that the same bike?
                    '83 GS 1100T
                    The Jet

sigpic
                    '95 GSXR 750w
                    The Rocket

I'm sick of all these Irish stereotypes! When I finish my beer, I'm punching someone in the face ! ! !

Comment

Originally posted by Spyder View Post
                      Post 6073, isn't that the same bike?
                      My bad, I guess that's the new tag

Comment

Lmao, the ghost says "of course it's the same bike" ! ! !
                        '83 GS 1100T
                        The Jet

sigpic
                        '95 GSXR 750w
                        The Rocket

I'm sick of all these Irish stereotypes! When I finish my beer, I'm punching someone in the face ! ! !

Comment

I wasn't paying that close attention to the bike....use to seeing his...that's right....PINK machine, I can bad mouth you cause you ain't really here har har.

Comment

That is one fine looking 650G. The color is awesome. Subtle and really makes the bike stand out.
                            Old age and treachery will beat youth and skill every time
                            Originally Posted by Schweisshund I mean, sure, guns were used in some of these mass shootings, but not all of them
                            1983 GS 750

Comment

The ghost says, he just brought that one back from the dead. Just tossed some bigger jets in it and pods...
                              '83 GS 1100T
                              The Jet

sigpic
                              '95 GSXR 750w
                              The Rocket

Comment

Spyder, you get a rotor yet? We need ya back in the game.
                                GSRick
                                No God, no peace. Know God, know peace.

Eric Bang RIP 9/5/2018
                                Have some bikes ready for us when we meet up.

Comment

Working...
                                X