This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So, is it an ambulance or forklifts?
    There's a guy in town with a late thirties Packard ambulance.

Comment

mash ambulance was met, now fork lifts

Comment

Okay, now he said forklift breeding grounds, and that's not quite what this is, but at least there is more than one of them.
        Plus they are bigger, because everything is bigger in oil country!!

If this tag is approved I have the next one ready to go.

I would have been on it sooner but I just got back last night from a couple days in Seattle for orientation for my new job.

Comment

Eric says good enough. Next tag ?
          Old age and treachery will beat youth and skill every time
          Originally Posted by Schweisshund I mean, sure, guns were used in some of these mass shootings, but not all of them
          1983 GS 750

Comment

Next tag is...

Abandoned or no longer in use train station.

This is the one in my little town. One end of it is used as an information office for chuckwagon racing, but only during the one weekend a year when there is local chuckwagon races.

Comment

Originally posted by Steel Toed Tank View Post

I would have been on it sooner but I just got back last night from a couple days in Seattle for orientation for my new job.
              I thought you were coming back to Lakeland?
              GSRick
              No God, no peace. Know God, know peace.

Eric Bang RIP 9/5/2018
              Have some bikes ready for us when we meet up.

Comment

I do have a rotor, AND an 1100t ! ! ! In Bedford, Indiana with a bunch of other GS's. I'll get back in the swing of the game soon.

'83 GS 1100T
                The Jet

sigpic
                '95 GSXR 750w
                The Rocket

I'm sick of all these Irish stereotypes! When I finish my beer, I'm punching someone in the face ! ! !

Comment

Originally posted by gsrick View Post
                  I thought you were coming back to Lakeland?

I will be, the head office however is located in Monroe WA.

They flew me down to see the production floor and meet all the main people, the engineer, designer, director, and company pres.

It was a good trip, everyone seemed nice.

Comment

for your consideration

Matawan NJ. Not techinally abandoned, but vacant for many years. It has gone under on / off restoration thru the years. The cars are commuters for the fancy glass and steel train station across the street. Not nearly as rustic and cool as Tanks photo...
                    sigpic
                    When consulting the magic 8 ball for advice, one must first ask it "will your answers be accurate?"

Glen
                    -85 1150 es - Plus size supermodel.
                    -Rusty old scooter.
                    Other things I like to photograph.....instagram.com/gs_junkie
                    https://www.instagram.com/glen_brenner/
                    https://www.flickr.com/photos/152267...7713345317771/

Comment

Looks like it would make a cool pub......
                      Next tag ?
                      Old age and treachery will beat youth and skill every time
                      Originally Posted by Schweisshund I mean, sure, guns were used in some of these mass shootings, but not all of them
                      1983 GS 750

Comment

I say thumbs up, mines not 100% abandoned either.

Good job!

Comment

next tag

At or near an airfield/airport. Public or private in use or no...its all good. This one is abandoned. I was happy for an excuse to get a pic of my bike on the runway before it turns into a tract home development. I've been meaning to do this since "discovering" it 2 years ago.
                          sigpic
                          When consulting the magic 8 ball for advice, one must first ask it "will your answers be accurate?"

Glen
                          -85 1150 es - Plus size supermodel.
                          -Rusty old scooter.
                          Other things I like to photograph.....instagram.com/gs_junkie
                          https://www.instagram.com/glen_brenner/
                          https://www.flickr.com/photos/152267...7713345317771/

Comment

next tag??

Since i'm back on 2 wheels (THANKS to chef1366), I'm back to the riding game!!!
                            Did ya miss me?? LOLZZZ

What's the next tag, M.C. peeps??

Nevermind. I see it's an airfield. LOL
                            Last edited by Guest; 05-10-2013, 11:54 AM. Reason: tag posted

Comment

Cold out this morning, had to put on my balaclava and winter gloves to get this one.

This is the Paradise Hill Airport (CJE6), complete with abandoned plane!
                              I rode past the St. Walburg airport to get to this one, as the St Walburg one would be too easy at only a mile from my house.
                              Last edited by Guest; 05-10-2013, 01:40 PM.

Comment

Next Tag Is...

Exotic Livestock!

The last few have been fairly easy, so I thought I'd make the next one more challenging.

Any non standard livestock will do, deer, hogs, emu, bison, elk etc.
                                Zoo's and free roaming wildlife don't count!

You win the whole riding game championship if you can get it beside the local Rod & Gun shooting range!

This is the St. Walburg & District Wildlife Federation open use gun range.
                                Open use meaning no staff or attendant, you just show up and shoot what you have, the way you want.

Good luck!

Comment

Working...
                                X