This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Redneck View Post
    Wow Allie just saw your avatar pic. Did you get your Nair mixed up with a bottle of Rogaine? Inquiring minds want to know.
    No, just monkeying around at the piano. It's tough to make out with the tiny size, I'll probably move on to another avatar soon.
    "Men will never be free until Mark learns to do The Twist."

-Denis D'shaker

79 GS750N

Comment

Seuadr Tag your it...

Okay just because I want to move on and am looking forward to searching for the next tag.. Seuadr your tag is good post the next tag.....

Comment

ok, the next tag should be interesting, will make you city folk get out into the country:

a washed/falled out bridge!

I found this one.. juding by the look and the sign saying "bridge out" is rusting, i'm guessing it's been washed out for a while!

Comment

Originally posted by seuadr View Post
          ok, the next tag should be interesting, will make you city folk get out into the country:

a washed/falled out bridge!

I found this one.. juding by the look and the sign saying "bridge out" is rusting, i'm guessing it's been washed out for a while!

Good one.... Which bike do you have....and can you post a pic of the bike from the front angle from like 10 or 2 o'clock position .... I want to see your windshield.... I am looking for a smaller windshield for mine. Thanks ahead of time.

Paul

Comment

Originally posted by Redneck View Post
            Good one.... Which bike do you have....and can you post a pic of the bike from the front angle from like 10 or 2 o'clock position .... I want to see your windshield.... I am looking for a smaller windshield for mine. Thanks ahead of time.

Paul
            i got a dl-650 (05)

the windshield is a MRA vario screen. i believe it is the 16'' one. I like it alot, i'm not used to having a screen at all, so i guess i just missed out on all the "buffeting" complaints about the vstrom with the stock screen mount :shrugs

Comment

Nice one, I think as I work on contracts to fix "structurally deficient" bridges I should sit this one out. Or the fact my engine is sitting in parts in my living room while I figure out where to get a new piston ring or rings.

Comment

it will be 48 hours at 8:45 est tonight.. if no one has the tag by 10pm est or so i will change the tag in the interest of keeping the game going.

Comment

step up folks you can find them closed bridges, Im sure massachusetts isnt the only state with them.

Comment

Well I know there is one in Dover on the other side of the Jail. I just have not had time to make the 1.5 hour round trip. Spending time with the little my little biker chic. I would take her but she to small still. She probably won't be big enough till I Retire. Oh well.

Comment

Grrrr I know where there's one close by, right in the middle of some of my favorite roads. It's been wahsed/falled out so long I don't think it will ever be washed/falled back up. The only thing missing: a running bike .
                      "Men will never be free until Mark learns to do The Twist."

-Denis D'shaker

79 GS750N

Comment

Makes sense, for folks not sure how to find such bridges other than roaming around most State DOT's list all the bridges and the latest inspection information as well as if its has a posting or is closed.

Like on here http://www.maine.gov/mdot/publicbridges/search.htm I found this one.

Comment

Shoot. Wish were were playing this 3 years ago....

If no one gets the bridge pic today Ill go get it after after work. Any suggestions on a new tag ?
                          82 1100 EZ (red)

"You co-opting words of KV only thickens the scent of your BS. A thief and a putter-on of airs most foul. " JEEPRUSTY

Comment

Originally posted by bonanzadave View Post
                            If no one gets the bridge pic today Ill go get it after after work. Any suggestions on a new tag ?
                            did you get it, or am i sticking up a new tag?

Comment

Junk Bridge

A Fountain

82 1100 EZ (red)

"You co-opting words of KV only thickens the scent of your BS. A thief and a putter-on of airs most foul. " JEEPRUSTY

Comment

works for me!

Comment

Working...
                                X