Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

See, that wasnt that hard, azr got it as did the next post, azr has it. Shouldn't have to try for modifications to the tag till at least an effort is made, it is after all, the riding game. Looks like some sort of China Town is the next according to azr.

Comment

Well at least I went out and tried. Congrats azr!!! Ill check here from time to time and see if I can get a good tag.

Comment

Originally posted by azr View Post
        Some sort of China Town

Gee that's a toughie....
        Old age and treachery will beat youth and skill every time
        Originally Posted by Schweisshund I mean, sure, guns were used in some of these mass shootings, but not all of them
        1983 GS 750

Comment

Great pics Rob, bike is looking great! I was just thinking with all the Victoria guys playing the riding game we could actually get the "next tag" by getting the exact same tag!
          No signature

Comment

It's so rare I get to play this game, it's kinda fun. ****ty thing is the weather is getting better so the tags are going to change so fast it will be hard to keep up. Go see if you can find something Garth!!
            Rob
            1983 1100ES, 98' ST1100, 02' DR-Z400E and a few other 'bits and pieces'
            Are you on the GSR Google Earth Map yet? http://www.thegsresources.com/_forum...d.php?t=170533

Comment

Originally posted by bccap View Post
              Gee that's a toughie....

It is for me.
              Best I can do is a Chinese restaurant storefront.

Comment

Me likey better weather....
                Originally Posted by Schweisshund I mean, sure, guns were used in some of these mass shootings, but not all of them
                1983 GS 750

Comment

Originally posted by Steel Toed Tank View Post
                  It is for me.
                  Best I can do is a Chinese restaurant storefront.
                  Then I guess that's Chinatown in northern SK....
                  1983 GS 750

Comment

Originally posted by David-Z View Post
                    Well at least I went out and tried. Congrats azurIll check here from time to time and see if I can get a good tag.
                    We want you to play, the more the better, just want everyone to have an opportunity to get the original tag before we make it easier, if those playing don't have access to possibly something unique or just not geographically feasible, not everyone will be able to get every tag, makes it kind of nice seeing what everyone has amongst them, gives an insight to places you may never get to visit. Plus, the whole purpose is to get people riding, taking a break from the monotony and repairs, so even though when you returned to have the tag already met, you still got to ride!

Comment

Originally posted by old_skool View Post
                      We want you to play, the more the better, just want everyone to have an opportunity to get the original tag before we make it easier, if those playing don't have access to possibly something unique or just not geographically feasible, not everyone will be able to get every tag, makes it kind of nice seeing what everyone has amongst them, gives an insight to places you may never get to visit. Plus, the whole purpose is to get people riding, taking a break from the monotony and repairs, so even though when you returned to have the tag already met, you still got to ride!
                      I agree. I enjoy hearing background/history on the more offbeat tags.
                      sigpic
                      When consulting the magic 8 ball for advice, one must first ask it "will your answers be accurate?"

Glen
                      -85 1150 es - Plus size supermodel.
                      -Rusty old scooter.
                      Other things I like to photograph.....instagram.com/gs_junkie
                      https://www.instagram.com/glen_brenner/
                      https://www.flickr.com/photos/152267...7713345317771/

Comment

Ok, not only did I get the "Chinatown" tag, I got the exact same "Chinatown".

Next tag your bike in front of a "Monster Truck".
                        No signature

Comment

ooooh, I can get this tomorrow late afternoon, a monster truck too, not just a hillbilly pickup with big tires, and I bet it's one no one has seen.

Comment

Nice job getting the exact same spot!

I can get loads of jacked up hillbilly trucks, but no real monster trucks.

Comment

Originally posted by Steel Toed Tank View Post
                              Nice job getting the exact same spot!

I can get loads of jacked up hillbilly trucks, but no real monster trucks.

Yeah, in fact thats what you got last time, I have a real monster truck near me. I'm going to try and get it before he relaxes the tag for a redneck pick-em-up-truck ...lol

Comment

Originally posted by old_skool View Post
                                Yeah, in fact thats what you got last time, I have a real monster truck near me. I'm going to try and get it before he relaxes the tag for a redneck pick-em-up-truck ...lol
                                Lol..go get em. I thought about axcepting right away a "Hillbilly" truck, then I thought someonf might be able to do an actual monster truck first.
                                No signature

Comment

Working...
                                X