Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Aaah I'm easy. Someting as simple as a sign with stars,etc works. Don't want to hold up the game on this long riding weekend.....
    sigpic
    When consulting the magic 8 ball for advice, one must first ask it "will your answers be accurate?"

Glen
    -85 1150 es - Plus size supermodel.
    -Rusty old scooter.
    Other things I like to photograph.....instagram.com/gs_junkie
    https://www.instagram.com/glen_brenner/
    https://www.flickr.com/photos/152267...7713345317771/

Comment

Don't be ridiculous... It's a damn good tag. The whole idea is for us to go exploring.....
      Old age and treachery will beat youth and skill every time
      Originally Posted by Schweisshund I mean, sure, guns were used in some of these mass shootings, but not all of them
      1983 GS 750

Comment

I agree with bccap, now that it's not winter, and more than 3 - 4 people are playing we shouldn't keep relaxing the rules.

I bet there's a guy in Nevada that could find a space related sign.

Comment

Originally posted by Steel Toed Tank View Post
          I bet there's a guy in Nevada that could find a space related sign.
          ...or Houston, or on the Space Coast...gots to be lots out there. I'll keep my eyes on my foray to the north shore and beyond tomorrow.

Off the top of my head I can't think of ANYTHING here, but that's the whole point, right? Go explore...
          '83 GS650G
          '83 GS550es (didn't like the colours in the 80's, but they've grown on me)

Comment

Originally, I figured it would be a good chance for our southern US friends to play.
            sigpic
            When consulting the magic 8 ball for advice, one must first ask it "will your answers be accurate?"

Glen
            -Rusty old scooter.

Comment

Originally posted by dorkburger View Post
              Originally, I figured it would be a good chance for our southern US friends to play.
              Oh yeah !! Whattaya mean by that ??
              Originally Posted by Schweisshund I mean, sure, guns were used in some of these mass shootings, but not all of them
              1983 GS 750

Comment

Well in my short time here, it seems that a lot of players seem to be from Canada and northern regions of the US. Oh yeah, and one dingbat from New Jersey
                sigpic

Glen
                -Rusty old scooter.

Comment

Originally posted by dorkburger View Post
                  Originally posted by bccap View Post
                  Oh yeah !! Whattaya mean by that ??
                  Hey what he said.
                  Ahmmm, I almost as southern as you can get, but it is true.
                  I'm just about the only player in the southeast. Hint, hint casual observers out there.
                  GSRick
                  No God, no peace. Know God, know peace.

Eric Bang RIP 9/5/2018
                  Have some bikes ready for us when we meet up.

Comment

Oh I forgot don't change the tag, I'm still trying and it is a long weekend with nice weather, no reason it can't be met.
                    GSRick

Eric Bang RIP 9/5/2018

Comment

Not the tag!

117 miles later up and back 17-92 and through Cassadaga our local Spiritualist town and nothing for me. I struck out going north, if I play hookie from work tomorrow, I might try west over to Leesburg and down highway 27, another north to south vintage tourist highway. From there I can head east through Kissimee on 92 and see what is down there. Major tourist area and a possability for gold, but it might not be vintage. I did find this old motel and a cooler one, but I didn't stop and didn't pass it on the way back as we took a different route to get to Cassadaga.

I'm not trying to hide, my speedo cable came loose. Not sure what kind of blessing staying here would be, except it's near Stetson and DeLeon Springs.
                      GSRick

Eric Bang RIP 9/5/2018

Comment

No Planet Hollywood down there Rick ? We used to have one.
                        1983 GS 750

Comment

Flying Saucer Restaurant work?

Last edited by steve murdoch; 05-26-2013, 05:09 PM. Reason: numbskullitis...
                          2@ \'78 GS1000

Comment

Next up would be a CAA or AAA branch.

2@ \'78 GS1000

Comment

I've gotta say that this game is getting busy. Ive tried to get 3 different tags at three different times and have had no success. At one point, I noticed the tag change like 7 times in 3 days. Hopefully I get one in there somewhere. Stay safe all, and keep up the good tags.

Comment

Originally posted by bccap View Post
                                No Planet Hollywood down there Rick ? We used to have one.
                                I think there is or was one at one of the attraction sites, but i was hopeing to find a vintage sign from an old motel.

Originally posted by steve murdoch View Post
                                Flying Saucer Restaurant work?

Looks good to me.
                                Originally posted by steve murdoch View Post
                                Next up would be a CAA or AAA branch.

Man I wish I would have checked an hour ago, we have the AAA head quarters in the next town of Lake Mary. It might be lit up enough and Bonnle has a flash on her smart phone, I grabed a next tag in case I found the sign earlier.

I've been cleaning the '82 650L I picked up a few weeks ago so I can try and trade it for an '81 1100E I found in Sanford last year. The head is off 1100, so I'm hoping I don't get a screwed up engine, but I got a 16v 750 I can put in it for a while. He wouldn't sell it, but is interested in a trade for a running bike. The 650 runs but needs minor work, I'm going to try and trade tomorrow. If I can get it to fire in the 2nd cylinder. I think the float needle is stuck, when i bought it I got it to run on all 4 but number 2 was leaking gas.

GSRick

Eric Bang RIP 9/5/2018

Comment

Working...
                                X