This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Enfield is fine...but it might make your GS jealous
    Don`t worry, the GS has a cover over so she won`t see the Enfield leaving my garage !.

The Enfield will be great, will it make it that far?
    Oh yeah, "Henry" will make it ok, might take just a tad longer to get there
    "Betsy" 1978 CX500 ratbike
    1978 GS750
    1979 GS750 chop
    1979 GS550
    2003 GSF1200 K3 Bandit
    2000 Enfield Bullet 500
    1992 XV750 Virago
    2016 Harley 883 Iron

Comment

Those Bullets are chugging around all over India, they seem to keep up with the 125s just fine.

Life is too short to ride an L.

Comment

Not to mention it doesn't matter what obscure village in the middle of nowhere you are. There's two things you can find parts for. An Enfield and an Ambassador..
        Old age and treachery will beat youth and skill every time
        Originally Posted by Schweisshund I mean, sure, guns were used in some of these mass shootings, but not all of them
        1983 GS 750

Comment

They should have made a "World's Fastest Enfield" movie.

Probably take a while to see the whole thing.

Life is too short to ride an L.

Comment

The Enfield has been heavily modified, but here is a B&B !.

If thats ok, the next tag, a war memorial statue.

"Betsy" 1978 CX500 ratbike
            1978 GS750
            1979 GS750 chop
            1979 GS550
            2003 GSF1200 K3 Bandit
            2000 Enfield Bullet 500
            1992 XV750 Virago
            2016 Harley 883 Iron

Comment

Bandit 1200 tag....oh, that's not the tag....War memorial statue. WW1 commemoration but plaque refers to just the "World War" 1917-1919 not knowing another WW was to come.

Comment

Next tag. Pizza crust FACTORY. Not a corner pizza joint but where they produce the crust. American Flatbread Pizza is one of their products in the grocery stores.

Comment

Most pizza shops make their own crust, as a matter of cost, the only pizza crust makers would be those making them for retail store distribution, might be a little difficult for most to find. Might have to investigate bread companies to see if they make them also, might be a little more attainable.
                  After a quick google search, couldn't find anything within riding distance.

Comment

Originally posted by old_skool View Post
                    Most pizza shops make their own crust, as a matter of cost, the only pizza crust makers would be those making them for retail store distribution, might be a little difficult for most to find. Might have to investigate bread companies to see if they make them also, might be a little more attainable.
                    After a quick google search, couldn't find anything within riding distance.

A bread company is fine too.

Comment

Not a tag photo!!!!!!

We have a Merita Bread co. in Orlando off of I-4, one of best smelling places around. I'll try after church tomorrow if it's still good.

*Up date*
                      Wont be able to try and get the tag till this afternoon, I forgot a commitment. I'll check when I'm done to see whats up.
                      Here is a photo from "Google Street View" off I-4, not a tag photo.
                      Last edited by gsrick; 06-01-2013, 02:53 PM.
                      GSRick
                      No God, no peace. Know God, know peace.

Eric Bang RIP 9/5/2018
                      Have some bikes ready for us when we meet up.

Comment

Here is the Bakery.

The next tag was going to a Ice Cream Distributer.................
                        I saw this heading back down I-4 and liked it better.
                        GSRick

Eric Bang RIP 9/5/2018

Comment

I could get that tonite, but I'll wait till morning, we've been having rain off and on all day, should be gone mostly by tomorrow. In fact, they have the exact same limo.
                          Awwwwww, shorts and sandals, I'm teeeeeelling on you.
                          Just busting, I wear what I want and when I want as well. Besides, most of the busy bodies don't stick their nose in here anyway, and shouldn't unless they have a tag.

Comment

Originally posted by old_skool View Post
                            I could get that tonite, but I'll wait till morning, we've been having rain off and on all day, should be gone mostly by tomorrow. In fact, they have the exact same limo.
                            Awwwwww, shorts and sandals, I'm teeeeeelling on you.
                            Just busting, I wear what I want and when I want as well. Besides, most of the busy bodies don't stick their nose in here anyway, and shouldn't unless they have a tag.
                            I'm not too big on the sandles part. But she was just riding passinger, so she never had to support anything. I didn't notice till we were half way to the bakery. The place looked deserted, I though they made bread products 24/7. I was dissapointed not to smell baking bread.
                            GSRick

Eric Bang RIP 9/5/2018

Comment

Rick come on man...what's with letting the pilon dress like that??? I thought you were a man of god?? Rick I like you man but that my friend is showing poor judgement by letting someone get on your bike dressed like that. You are better than that.
                              No signature

Comment

Judge me or not, but I wouldn't be wearing very much when the temp is 33C with a humidex of 47C.

Comment

Working...
                                X