This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by gsrick View Post
    I don't see what's so hard or dangerous. Roads have side roads, pull on the side road and take a photo. Bada bing, bada boom, done. I'll get this tomorrow no sweat. Well it's been in the mid nineties and factor in the humidity and were looking around 105, so there will sweat, but no panties in a wad. Geeeze what a bunch of weenies.
    I'm a weenie, I'm a weenie!! But I also ride for enjoyment, I don't look for road construction, I avoid it. I ride for enjoyment, this game is a secondary thought when I ride. Maybe I over reacted, but it was still a crazy tag, can it be had safely, probably, but this stupid forum already has threads like "when did you first wreck, and show us your broken bones" I don't plan on participating in those. With many new and extreme novice riders, I wouldn't advocate such a tag, not everyones as experienced. Mid nineties...I'd have my panties in a wad and on my head

Comment

Mid nineties plus humidity !! That's too hot for this Kanucks sensitive constitution...ATGATT is hard enough in the summer......
      Old age and treachery will beat youth and skill every time
      Originally Posted by Schweisshund I mean, sure, guns were used in some of these mass shootings, but not all of them
      1983 GS 750

Comment

Originally posted by bccap View Post
        Mid nineties plus humidity !! That's too hot for this Kanucks sensitive constitution...ATGATT is hard enough in the summer......
        We usually get that hot here too, but haven't had any real hot streaks as of yet, plenty of wet streaks...ooooh, that didn't sound good

Comment

Yeah... Watching CNN in the morning I see you have been having a bit of a time out east this year. We've been having a bit of everything lately. Temperatures around 23C or so for highs. We can get up to 90F in the summer but it isn't the norm. I just hope it's not raining for the PNW rally next month. Kind of a crap shoot out here.
          Last edited by bccap; 06-19-2013, 08:27 AM.
          Originally Posted by Schweisshund I mean, sure, guns were used in some of these mass shootings, but not all of them
          1983 GS 750

Comment

Haven't had this bike that long, but still somehow managed to add a 1000 miles to it already, not a lot of trips, just 100-200+ mile ones every time I go out, otherwise it would hardly get ridden, I've got 3 nice days, then rain and thunderstorms again from Sat through Thurs.

Eric;
            sorry if I was a little harsh on ya buddy, didn't mean to get the ole bandwagon rolling over you again, it's still a silly tag, and you still ride a pink bike Tag doesn't have to be easy, just sensible and preferably interesting.

Comment

Tag met.....

Like I said Bada Bing..........

Bada Boom..........

Disclaimer: Stunts like this are not advised at home. While no one was injured during this dangerous stunt, it should be performed ONLY by a professional.
              GSRick
              No God, no peace. Know God, know peace.

Eric Bang RIP 9/5/2018
              Have some bikes ready for us when we meet up.

Comment

Smart a$$......
                1983 GS 750

Comment

Next tag....

Any sign that has a prominent arrow on it.

I got this on highway 441, aka S.O.B.T. (South Orange Blossom Trail)on the way back from my MMI registration and orientation.
                  Also I saw (sing the 12 days of Xmas tune), five open strip clubs, four smelly winos, three ugly crack hoes, two import car wrecks and a pimp sitting at a bus stop. Sorry no PC crap happening here. I'm sure this Motel has hourly rates, most do in this area.......
                  Last edited by gsrick; 06-19-2013, 12:43 PM.
                  GSRick

Eric Bang RIP 9/5/2018

Comment

Is MMI the course you're taking ? If so well done and good luck.
                    1983 GS 750

Comment

Fill up with gas at sunoco, and grab a tag at the same time. not very imaginative or cool though.
                      sigpic
                      When consulting the magic 8 ball for advice, one must first ask it "will your answers be accurate?"

Glen
                      -85 1150 es - Plus size supermodel.
                      -Rusty old scooter.
                      Other things I like to photograph.....instagram.com/gs_junkie
                      https://www.instagram.com/glen_brenner/
                      https://www.flickr.com/photos/152267...7713345317771/

Comment

Originally posted by dorkburger View Post
                        Fill up with gas at sunoco, and grab a tag at the same time. not very imaginative or cool though.

?? am I missing something?

Comment

Originally posted by old_skool View Post

Comment

What's the next tag tank? A tornado in a sunset? I like it!

Life is too short to ride an L.

Comment

Originally posted by tkent02 View Post
                              What's the next tag tank? A tornado in a sunset? I like it!
                              haha, what about if I get got it on a KLR?

Comment

Originally posted by dorkburger View Post
                                Works for me, how come you haven't gotten it yet?

Originally posted by old_skool View Post
                                Yep. The chance to get a super easy tag.

BTW So is BOB, since he doesn't want to play with banned members.
                                Talk about intolerance.

Originally posted by Steel Toed Tank View Post
                                Finding those signs down here isn't easy. Most the Sunoco stations around here are just the fuel provider for independent convenient stores. They are around.
                                GSRick

Eric Bang RIP 9/5/2018

Comment

Working...
                                X