X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Allie View Post
    Those are great pics at the fort - poor guy
    you know, with a wet tee-shirt under it's not that bad. I do civil war history impressions so i wear something similar (and did this weekend!) out by rustybronco's house ( a bit north of port huron, mi)

Comment

I so have to get back into this game....stinkin' work....
      Bob T. ~~ Play the GSR weekly photo game: Pic of Week Game
      '83 GS1100E ~ '24 Triumph Speed 400 ~ '01 TRIUMPH TT600 ~ '67 HONDA CUB

Comment

Originally posted by bonanzadave View Post
        A 1944 M4 SHERMAN TANK .

or any Piece of retired Military Equipment.
        Are you requiring it to OUR military? And how retired?
        Bill

Comment

That is a very specific tag if it has to be that model but could happen... still waiting on my piston rings

Comment

Originally posted by officerbill View Post
            Are you requiring it to OUR military? And how retired?
            Bill
            Wide open. Go get it !!

Originally posted by Skateguy50 View Post
            That is a very specific tag if it has to be that model but could happen...
            They made alot of Shermans but any military equipment will do .
            82 1100 EZ (red)

"You co-opting words of KV only thickens the scent of your BS. A thief and a putter-on of airs most foul. " JEEPRUSTY

Comment

A local VFW has two tanks sitting in the parking lot... if I could only get the bike rolling again. I had the option to get a free used ring but it is best in the long run for me to wait for the 4 sets and go it up proper while I got the engine apart.

Comment

Originally posted by bonanzadave View Post
                Wide open. Go get it !!

They made alot of Shermans but any military equipment will do .

Hmm...wonder if I can beat Doug down to the Albacore Museum.....

Comment

Sad part for me is my bike isn't running and I drive past one every day as I enter the gate into work. Oh well.
                  Cowboy Up or Quit. - Run Free Lou and Rest in Peace

1981 GS550T - My First
                  1981 GS550L - My Eldest Daughter's - Now Sold
                  2007 GSF1250SA Bandit - My touring bike

Sit tall in the saddle Hold your head up high
                  Keep your eyes fixed where the trail meets the sky and live like you ain't afraid to die
                  and don't be scared, just enjoy your ride - Chris Ledoux, "The Ride"

Comment

I hope ya'll will accept a war plane. I want into this game
                    Sorry for crappy pics. The park is closed for construction and I couldn't get any closer or from in front of the sun.

Comment

Originally posted by petersenj20 View Post
                      Sorry for crappy pics. The park is closed for construction and I couldn't get any closer or from in front of the sun.

Jeez that would be a beautiful shot if you had anything but a black hole for lighting
                      "Men will never be free until Mark learns to do The Twist."

-Denis D'shaker

79 GS750N

Comment

Looks like a war plane to me, the new tag?

Life is too short to ride an L.

Comment

Darn it man just got back in with pics was beat out by PetersenJ20....warplane works for me what is the next tag....by the way this the pic I had taken.

This is the USS Albacore first US Submarine designed to run underwater more than on the surface. She busted all kinds of underwater speed records for submarines
                          and was used as an experimental platform for the modern Nuclear Submarine in the US Navy. She was Decommissioned in September of 1972 after being commissioned in 1951. She was the Third Navy Vessel to bear that name. First was a patrol/scout boat in 1917, the second was a gato class submarine commissioned in 1942, she and all her crew went on eternal patrol in 7 November 1944 when she reported to have struck an underwater mine as witnessed by a Japanese Patrol Boat. In her time she did 10 war patrols, and sunk 8 Japanese ships. To learn more about her go to
                          http://ussalbacore.org/html/albacore_story.html.

Well what is next...I am waiting...tap tap tap...Patiently of course...tap tap tap...
                          Last edited by Guest; 08-09-2010, 11:45 AM. Reason: More facts

Comment

I hope ya'll will accept a war plane.
                            Youre golden Mr P. (that sounded funny )

Whats next ?

Originally posted by Redneck View Post
                            by the way this the pic I had taken.
                            Wow !! Thats cool. Can you get inside that thing ?
                            Last edited by bonanzadave; 08-09-2010, 11:39 AM.
                            82 1100 EZ (red)

"You co-opting words of KV only thickens the scent of your BS. A thief and a putter-on of airs most foul. " JEEPRUSTY

Comment

Mini golf, driving range, or golf course.

I wanted to ride to the real golf course and aggravate the poor guys, but thought better of it so here's a mini golf. New tag mini golf, driving range, golf course.

Comment

BTDT. We're starting to get some duplicates. No biggie. I wouldnt expect the new players to go back through the whole thread. Golf course it is !
                                82 1100 EZ (red)

Comment

Working...
                                X