Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey ! No playing on the computer til your homework's done...
    Old age and treachery will beat youth and skill every time
    Originally Posted by Schweisshund I mean, sure, guns were used in some of these mass shootings, but not all of them
    1983 GS 750

Comment

Originally posted by bccap View Post
      Is MMI the course you're taking ? If so well done and good luck.
      Yeah, the wife finally came around to my POV. If I'm going to start all over and at my age, might as well do something I enjoy, so it won't be just a JOB.
      Hoping to eventually start my own Restoration/Repair and consignment shop in the somewhat near future. I've been building my inventory(see signature) and word of mouth reputation.
      GSRick
      No God, no peace. Know God, know peace.

Eric Bang RIP 9/5/2018
      Have some bikes ready for us when we meet up.

Comment

Originally posted by gsrick View Post
        Works for me, how come you haven't gotten it yet?

Yep. The chance to get a super easy tag.

BTW So is BOB, since he doesn't want to play with banned members.
        Talk about intolerance.

Finding those signs down here isn't easy. Most the Sunoco stations around here are just the fuel provider for independent convenient stores. They are around.
        I'm at work...second shift. Plus ,I don't think work vans are acceptable in the game.
        sigpic
        When consulting the magic 8 ball for advice, one must first ask it "will your answers be accurate?"

Glen
        -85 1150 es - Plus size supermodel.
        -Rusty old scooter.
        Other things I like to photograph.....instagram.com/gs_junkie
        https://www.instagram.com/glen_brenner/
        https://www.flickr.com/photos/152267...7713345317771/

Comment

BTW So is BOB, since he doesn't want to play with banned members.
          Talk about intolerance.
          Rick...He earned his ban, more than anyone I know. He shouldn't be here.

BTW, I once GAVE him some parts, and he has since used that email address to send me messages I don't want...
          Today he sent me another telling me how I don't like and can't make a GS run...He knows that is bull$hit, but he is an @ss....period.
          His email address is now filtered and goes directly to my trash...I am done with him.

You want to keep helping him be a part of this fine community, fine. Enjoy his @ssholyness.

I will not post on this again in this game. If you wish to continue, please PM me.
          Bob T. ~~ Play the GSR weekly photo game: Pic of Week Game
          '83 GS1100E ~ '24 Triumph Speed 400 ~ '01 TRIUMPH TT600 ~ '67 HONDA CUB

Comment

Originally posted by Baatfam View Post
            Rick...He earned his ban, more than anyone I know. He shouldn't be here.

BTW, I once GAVE him some parts, and he has since used that email address to send me messages I don't want...
            Today he sent me another telling me how I don't like and can't make a GS run...He knows that is bull$hit, but he is an @ss....period.
            His email address is now filtered and goes directly to my trash...I am done with him.

You want to keep helping him be a part of this fine community, fine. Enjoy his @ssholyness.

I will not post on this again in this game. If you wish to continue, please PM me.
            I hate to toss you under the bus Eric, I have to agree with Bob, you do email unwanted solicitation.

Comment

Originally posted by Steel Toed Tank View Post

Duh...brain fart.

Comment

No need for a PM Bob, if you don't want to play the game for a silly reason that's up to you. As far as emails, that is your personal business. I didn't quote you so it may stay that way, if you so wish.
                GSRick

Eric Bang RIP 9/5/2018

Comment

Finally got the last of the parts and got everything bolted together, and went on a test ride. Found a sign with an arrow:

Picture quality is lacking, but it was a tough shot with my cameraphone.
                  Last edited by Guest; 06-20-2013, 01:37 AM.

Comment

And the next tag is a roller coaster.

Comment

Looks awesome to me.
                      A rollercoaster in the Orlando area.

I've been waiting for someone else to post this, now I have to figure which of the near 30 coasters to go to in the area.
                      BTW Where is that coaster located?
                      GSRick

Eric Bang RIP 9/5/2018

Comment

Looks awesome to me.
                        A rollercoaster in the Orlando area.

I've been waiting for someone else to post this, now I have to figure which of the near 30 coasters to go to in the area.
                        BTW Where is that coaster located?
                        It's at the Washington State Fairgrounds in Puyallup.

Comment

No need for a PM Bob, if you don't want to play the game for a silly reason that's up to you. As far as emails, that is your personal business. I didn't quote you so it may stay that way, if you so wish.
                          Just because you don't fully understand doesn't make it silly, Rick.

But anywho...As far as I am concerned, you and me are OK.

Have fun finding your coaster...
                          Later,
                          Bob T. ~~ Play the GSR weekly photo game: Pic of Week Game
                          '83 GS1100E ~ '24 Triumph Speed 400 ~ '01 TRIUMPH TT600 ~ '67 HONDA CUB

Comment

Originally posted by Baatfam View Post
                            Just because you don't fully understand doesn't make it silly, Rick.

But anywho...As far as I am concerned, you and me are OK.

Have fun finding your coaster...
                            Later,
                            Sure would like to see you back in the game Bob. Would grovelling help ? We Kanadians grovel well.....
                            Old age and treachery will beat youth and skill every time
                            Originally Posted by Schweisshund I mean, sure, guns were used in some of these mass shootings, but not all of them
                            1983 GS 750

Comment

Originally posted by bccap View Post
                              Sure would like to see you back in the game Bob. Would grovelling help ? We Kanadians grovel well.....
                              Well duh, with everybody drunk on Kommie Gov'ment ale and carrying either a hockey stick or a seal club, you don't have much of a choice do ya? :P
                              GSRick

Eric Bang RIP 9/5/2018

Comment

Well duh, with everybody drunk on Kommie Gov'ment ale and carrying either a hockey stick or a seal club, you don't have much of a choice do ya? :P

Baby seals??? I thought that due to the lack of volunteers, it was a new military force.....

Comment

Working...
                                X