This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bonanzadave View Post

Wow !! Thats cool. Can you get inside that thing ?
    Actually you can. It is a museum and you can go through it and see what it was like to be on the Submarine. It is neat to see the differences between Submarines 40 years ago and the ones we are operating now.
    Last edited by Guest; 08-09-2010, 04:10 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by bonanzadave View Post
      Wow !! Thats cool. Can you get inside that thing ?
      I have actually had the privilege of taking the tour inside it! it was years ago, but to a young kid such as myself at that time, it was really cool. I would probably enjoy it more now though!

Comment

so just to be clear, the current tag is a Golf Course, Mini Golf Course, or Driving Range.

I'll have this one by tonight, I just found out that out of the 100 some computers we have around the college, NONE haev a SD card reader :doh: so i'll upload it when i get home if no one else has by then.

Comment

My apologies. I have been through the thread hit and miss and in my haste I wanted to get a picture up. I promise next time I'll have a better subject.

Comment

Originally posted by seuadr View Post
            NONE haev a SD card reader
            Or spell checker . Better get on it Mr. Seuadr. Im itching for a ride by the links.........
            82 1100 EZ (red)

"You co-opting words of KV only thickens the scent of your BS. A thief and a putter-on of airs most foul. " JEEPRUSTY

Comment

OK! here is a golf course:

cool little side note, while i was pulled over, getting this picture, an older gent on what looked to be a brand new KLR650 stopped to see if i was OK. he was loaded up for what looked like a long trip! unfortunatly, i gave him the thumbs up before i thought to take a picture

Here is the new tag:

a cop car and/or cop! Bonus internet points if the cop TAKES the picture(like he did for me!)

Comment

Do you get extra bonus points if he or she writes you a ticket, this should be easy for a few folks around here to do

Comment

Originally posted by Skateguy50 View Post
                  Do you get extra bonus points if he or she writes you a ticket, this should be easy for a few folks around here to do
                  i think that if you get a ticket just to get the tag, then you get to name the next TWO tags

Comment

I see your cop:

I had a hardware store as a tag, but remembered the mans store. I promised better next time, so give me an hour and I will have a good one
                    Last edited by Guest; 08-11-2010, 12:09 PM.

Comment

Here you go, fixed it for ya.

Comment

Thanks Mac. I posted that from the road and knew it wasn't right, but didn't want to hold anyone up.

Comment

Dang, lol wish I had caught this thread earlier. We have a Vulcan materials here in Clarksville, Tn also

Comment

Cant wait to get back in the game... Cyl and head back on, almost there. Now if I didnt have to help my brother move over the weekend...

Comment

Originally posted by Macguyver View Post
                              Here you go, fixed it for ya.
                              Oh man...I hope I can get out this weekend...we have a quarry I pass pretty regularly...
                              Geezzz...this working 60+ hours a week is killing me...
                              Bob T. ~~ Play the GSR weekly photo game: Pic of Week Game
                              '83 GS1100E ~ '24 Triumph Speed 400 ~ '01 TRIUMPH TT600 ~ '67 HONDA CUB

Comment

Working...
                              X