• Show
Clear All

Welcome to the site, and "The Game"...
    '83 GS 1100T
    The Jet

sigpic
    '95 GSXR 750w
    The Rocket

I'm sick of all these Irish stereotypes! When I finish my beer, I'm punching someone in the face ! ! !

Comment

Originally posted by xxBenJamminxx View Post

New tag is a custom painted semi trailer. Thought this looked pretty cool!
      Awesome tag, this might be a tuffy. Where's the Snowman when you need him.
      GSRick
      No God, no peace. Know God, know peace.

Eric Bang RIP 9/5/2018
      Have some bikes ready for us when we meet up.

Comment

Originally posted by gsrick View Post
        Awesome tag, this might be a tuffy. Where's the Snowman when you need him.
        East bound and down of course!

Comment

Haha that the exact trailer I thought of when I went past it. Hit the brakes and turned around to get it. Bet the guy in the rig on the other side of this trailer was like what the hell is he doing? LOL Plus this tag almost cost me $20! Pulled my phone out to take the pic, then went to the gas station. When I go to pay for my stuff I realized I didnt have any money on me. So, I had to "come on back" to the trailer and "roger that" there it was sitting in the grass right next to where my bike was parked.

Comment

Does this qualify? It's a semi trailer, it's painted and it is certainly custom. I even met the artist although he declined the photo op.

Comment

Lol why not at least it will keep the game moving along.

Comment

That's more along the line of advertising, not art or even graffiti, but not for me to say, find a truck stop, you'll find one fairly quick, in fact, I just finished installing a fairing, and after I give the bike a good ole cleaning, I'll see if I can find one if the rain holds off.

Comment

nevermind, I guess we're awaiting a new tag.

Comment

Sorry , Just seems like every tag I put out ends up holding the game up for a few days. Will be more strict from here on out about getting the tag posted.

Comment

Next tag: any monument honoring any soldiers from any war.

Comment

One veterans memorial

Comment

Next tag, a horse/tractor drawn wooden wagon, either in use or not.

Comment

My car pooped it's transmission out yesterday, so now I'm doing my 200 km/day commute on my bike for a cuple weeks.

I work in Lloydminster, AB. which is a decent sized city, I can get this tag after wrk if no one else has it by then.

Comment

Originally posted by Steel Toed Tank View Post
                              My car pooped it's transmission out yesterday, so now I'm doing my 200 km/day commute on my bike for a cuple weeks.

I work in Lloydminster, AB. which is a decent sized city, I can get this tag after wrk if no one else has it by then.
                              200kms a DAY??? Tank you ARE awesome!!
                              And old_skool..what are those frilly things hanging from your bike? Are they to keep you awake by slapping you in the face while you ride? LOl..
                              No signature

Comment

Originally posted by xxBenJamminxx View Post
                                Sorry , Just seems like every tag I put out ends up holding the game up for a few days. Will be more strict from here on out about getting the tag posted.
                                nope, you did fine, the tag holder has the right to modify or change the tag or make exceptions to his tag to speed up the game if so desired, and as of late, the weather has been holding up the game, not so much the difficulty of the tag, now that we're geting more players, I'll probably stop giving multiple choices or allowing easier options as to get more people out riding, if we make it too simple, it will be go to the corner and get the tag game, it's to get more people out and about riding, and remember, if you get beat, post your tag anyway with a note saying not the tag, it nice to see other places people ride.

Comment

Working...
                                X