X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by trevor View Post
    200kms a DAY??? Tank you ARE awesome!!
    And old_skool..what are those frilly things hanging from your bike? Are they to keep you awake by slapping you in the face while you ride? LOl..
    Didn't you have them on your bike as a kid, I just never grew up

Comment

Originally posted by old_skool View Post
      nope, you did fine, the tag holder has the right to modify or change the tag or make exceptions to his tag to speed up the game if so desired, and as of late, the weather has been holding up the game, not so much the difficulty of the tag, now that we're geting more players, I'll probably stop giving multiple choices or allowing easier options as to get more people out riding, if we make it too simple, it will be go to the corner and get the tag game, it's to get more people out and about riding, and remember, if you get beat, post your tag anyway with a note saying not the tag, it nice to see other places people ride.
      Thanks Old Skool. Thats what I thought. By getting a little more unique tags would encourage people to ride into more unfamiliar territories and look for new stuff. Thats how I found that one of the trailer. Going for a cruise and was like hey I wonder whats down that road and low and behold the next tag was sitting there just waiting. lol I like playing this game, I have noticed it keeps me looking around while riding looking for more cool stuff to be used as a tag.

Comment

Lol...yes I also had hockey cards in the spokes to give me the "motor" sound too.
        No signature

Comment

Lol...yes I also had hockey cards in the spokes to give me the "motor" sound too.
          sports cards didn't last as log as playing cards

Comment

Bah, my phone died so I couldn't get the tag.

Too tired to go back out and look for one.

Trever, yup, 200 kms. Although the hardest part of my day is the stairs at work.
            All the supplies are on the first floor, I work on the 4th and 6th floors.
            Climbing 100 stories over a 10 hour shift takes a lot out of ya.

There is no elevator, but there is very nice paychecks.

Comment

So did those hockey cards come with blubber instead of sticks of gum.
              GSRick
              No God, no peace. Know God, know peace.

Eric Bang RIP 9/5/2018
              Have some bikes ready for us when we meet up.

Comment

If I see you in a photo in a pair of leather chaps I'm gonna loose it.
                GSRick

Eric Bang RIP 9/5/2018

Comment

Originally posted by gsrick View Post

If I see you in a photo in a pair of leather chaps I'm gonna loose it.
                  I use to have chaps, we're planning on getting them again...leather vest, cutoff gloves, a patch for my eye, argh me matey, a pirates life for me.
                  Last edited by Guest; 07-10-2013, 05:28 PM.

Comment

Lol Old Skool.

Well the tag still isnt got and I'm off work in an hour and a half, lots of power in my phone today so I'll grab it on the way home.

Comment

One wooden horse wagon.

Next tag, home made lawn art.

Comment

Originally posted by Steel Toed Tank View Post
                        One wooden horse wagon.

Next tag, home made lawn art.
                        OMG Tank, where's your bike. That has got to be the biggest tank bag I've ever seen.
                        GSRick

Eric Bang RIP 9/5/2018

Comment

That's not a tank bag, that's a pillow for those long trips he takes.

Comment

Next tag, a horse/tractor drawn wooden wagon, either in use or not.

Omg, I would have the perfect tag for this one. There was at one time a Custom meat market about 25 miles or so east of Ruidoso NM. They had an old horse drawn water tank sitting there with this motto on it. "You Can't beat or Meat" LMAO. I think it's still there so the next time I'm in that area with the bike I'll make a special attempt to take the pic.
                            sigpicMrBill Been a GSR member on and off since April 2002
                            1980 GS 750E Bought new in Feb of 1980
                            2015 CAN AM RTS

Stuff I've done to my bike 1100E front end with new Sonic springs, 1100E swing arm conversion with new Progressive shocks installed, 530 sprockets/chain conversion, new SS brake lines, new brake pads. New SS fasteners through out. Rebuilt carbs, new EBC clutch springs and horn installed. New paint. Motor runs strong.

Comment

Originally posted by gsrick View Post
                              OMG Tank, where's your bike. That has got to be the biggest tank bag I've ever seen.
                              It's still cold at 5:30 am when I leave the house so I wear my jacket.
                              By the time I get off work it's too hot for a jacket so I expand my tank bag.
                              Had some groceries in there too, lol.

Couldn't see the speedo or tach over it so this morning I threw my saddle bags on.

Old Skool, I had to wait for 25 minutes at a construction zone and I DID end up resting my head on it, lol.

Comment

Tank, you'll have to tell me if this counts!

Its a birdhouse. Looks almost to be a bluebird house, but we don't have any that visit the local area. It's also too low to the ground for them to use it, which is why I consider it decoration. Up to you though.

Comment

Working...
                                X