X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Works for me. New tag when your ready.

Comment

I got confused......I thought for a second that our southern friends were swapping cycles
      sigpic
      When consulting the magic 8 ball for advice, one must first ask it "will your answers be accurate?"

Glen
      -85 1150 es - Plus size supermodel.
      -Rusty old scooter.
      Other things I like to photograph.....instagram.com/gs_junkie
      https://www.instagram.com/glen_brenner/
      https://www.flickr.com/photos/152267...7713345317771/

Comment

From "The Ghost"...

A Spy Shop where you learn how to hide from the government if you are a legal citizen.
        (The illegals just look for new ways to get things for free and the government helps them.)
        http://s549.photobucket.com/user/67f...00711.jpg.html

Extra points if a cool scooter just happens to be there besides yours.

Eric

(wouldn't let me copy the URL from his bucket)
        '83 GS 1100T
        The Jet

sigpic
        '95 GSXR 750w
        The Rocket

I'm sick of all these Irish stereotypes! When I finish my beer, I'm punching someone in the face ! ! !

Comment

Originally posted by Spyder View Post
          From "The Ghost"...

Eric

(wouldn't let me copy the URL from his bucket)
          He can wish in one hand and **** in the other, my kung foo is stronger than his... here's your pic

Last edited by Guest; 07-25-2013, 09:23 AM.

Comment

[QUOTE=Spyder;1905169]From "The Ghost"...

A Spy Shop where you learn how to hide from the government if you are a legal citizen.
            (The illegals just look for new ways to get things for free and the government helps them.)

[/qutoe]

never a post without a political agenda

Comment

It's all a conspiracy....
              '83 GS 1100T
              The Jet

sigpic
              '95 GSXR 750w
              The Rocket

I'm sick of all these Irish stereotypes! When I finish my beer, I'm punching someone in the face ! ! !

Comment

Was going to give him crap for another un-obtainable BS tag, but it appears there is one even in Cleveland

Also, any Camera store selling surveilance equipment ought to suffice and should qualify.

Comment

Yeah they are all over these days. Paranoia runs deep in this country...
                  '83 GS 1100T
                  The Jet

sigpic
                  '95 GSXR 750w
                  The Rocket

Comment

The tag....not a spy shop per se, but a place for your surveillance needs.....of course while I'm taking tag pictures, they've probably got me on cam doing it. The things we do for a silly tag game.

Comment

Next tag...animal hospital. Taking too long to load iPhone pics now so the other direction facing the hospital will have to wait.

Comment

Animal hospital.

Comment

New tag, Windmill.

Comment

I'll see your windmill and raise you a windmill that sells the best dogs in Jersey.

Comment

Next:
                              Your bike next to the exact same year, make & model as yours, but here's the catch. If yours is stock, it's gotta be next to a modified version, if yours is modified, it's gotta be next to a bone stock one.

Lemme' know if this is a stupid tag and I'll go find another one tomorrow.

Comment

The windmill was classic. I had intentions of taking a picture in front of the windmill in front of Lunchetos resturant , and using the hot dog stand called windmill as the next tag. Nice job.
                                sigpic
                                When consulting the magic 8 ball for advice, one must first ask it "will your answers be accurate?"

Glen
                                -85 1150 es - Plus size supermodel.
                                -Rusty old scooter.
                                Other things I like to photograph.....instagram.com/gs_junkie
                                https://www.instagram.com/glen_brenner/
                                https://www.flickr.com/photos/152267...7713345317771/

Comment

Working...
                                X