X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Zim View Post
    Next:
    Your bike next to the exact same year, make & model as yours, but here's the catch. If yours is stock, it's gotta be next to a modified version, if yours is modified, it's gotta be next to a bone stock one.

Lemme' know if this is a stupid tag and I'll go find another one tomorrow.
    Nice tag, make you seek out another member most likely, only thing is, modified is subjective, different signals or bars qualifies as modified, I think bone stock will be too hard, not impossible, we'll see. I'm still waiting for it to stop raining since March...

Comment

Ok, minimum of 2 mods. Bars & seat, pipe & turn signals, paint & wheels, any combo, whatever.

Comment

Next:
        Your bike next to the exact same year, make & model as yours, but here's the catch. If yours is stock, it's gotta be next to a modified version, if yours is modified, it's gotta be next to a bone stock one.

Lemme' know if this is a stupid tag and I'll go find another one tomorrow.
        Not a stupid tag, but we'd be hard pressed to try to stage up an exact year, make and model with and without mods. This game is about getting out and riding to explore, not necessarily trying to find other bikes, right?
        How about any chopped, hacked, or modded bike that we come along side regardless of make, model and year? Besides, is that a Harley panhead? What year? Most of us can't be bothered to figure it out since they all look the same.

Comment

Originally posted by lurch12_2000 View Post
          Besides, is that a Harley panhead? What year? Most of us can't be bothered to figure it out since they all look the same.
          The tag was about YOUR make & model. If you're not sure of that, post a pic and I'll probably be able to tell ya'. Maybe from a cruise night, bike night, bike show or event?

Anyhow, maybe that one was tough, so go find a lighthouse.

Comment

Participation in the game seems to be at an all time low, so maybe a tag with just a tree or fire hydrant might be in order now.

Comment

I am hoping to get the exact lighthouse that Zim used, possibly tomorrow....If I can get a passable photo at night. May be a long distance shot, as i think the park is closed at night.Anyone else feel free to get it sooner though.
              sigpic
              When consulting the magic 8 ball for advice, one must first ask it "will your answers be accurate?"

Glen
              -85 1150 es - Plus size supermodel.
              -Rusty old scooter.
              Other things I like to photograph.....instagram.com/gs_junkie
              https://www.instagram.com/glen_brenner/
              https://www.flickr.com/photos/152267...7713345317771/

Comment

Currently moving, haven't even started my bike in a couple weeks.

Not that I have participated as of yet this season. Been a rough year for weather...
                '83 GS 1100T
                The Jet

sigpic
                '95 GSXR 750w
                The Rocket

I'm sick of all these Irish stereotypes! When I finish my beer, I'm punching someone in the face ! ! !

Comment

Riding is at an all-time low for me, severe thunderstorms yesterday, rain today, and this has got to be the wettest year I've seen here in a long time, did Seattle move??

And when it's not raining, I just have too many other things to do around the house that the rain prevented me from doing, or like cutting the grass several times a week thanks to the rain, 3 acres worth, I'm about done this riding season.

Comment

Originally posted by dorkburger View Post
                    I am hoping to get the exact lighthouse that Zim used, possibly tomorrow....If I can get a passable photo at night. May be a long distance shot, as i think the park is closed at night.Anyone else feel free to get it sooner though.
                    Lemme' know, I'll meet you there and verify you made it close enough. We'll get a pic of the closed park gate.

Comment

A special bonus to get TWO GSR members bikes in front of the tag ! ! !
                      '83 GS 1100T
                      The Jet

sigpic
                      '95 GSXR 750w
                      The Rocket

I'm sick of all these Irish stereotypes! When I finish my beer, I'm punching someone in the face ! ! !

Comment

Lemme' know, I'll meet you there and verify you made it close enough. We'll get a pic of the closed park gate.
                        That would be awesome, but I realized about 2 hours ago ,that I'm a big fat fibber. The wife, kiddes ,and me are going to Great Adventure ( Six Flags for the young uns) tomorrow night. I'll try for Saturday night instead,.
                        sigpic
                        When consulting the magic 8 ball for advice, one must first ask it "will your answers be accurate?"

Glen
                        -Rusty old scooter.

Comment

Hey I've been to that lighthouse. The wife and I stopped there during our honeymoon trip to DC then up to NYC cool place. We have lots of lighthouses here but too far to get to today.
                          sigpic1982 gs750e 1186 oil cooled engine USD front mono shock rear
                          1994 gsxr1100w
                          1981 gs1260dragbike (this one I've owned for29yrs)

Comment

Lighthouse in New Castle NH

Comment

Simple tag...the park bench.

Comment

Beat me to it.....I was going to try tonight. New ride plan.....
                                sigpic

Glen
                                -Rusty old scooter.

Comment

Working...
                                X