X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quarry:

New Tag:

Sewage Treatment Plant. Sorry, the bottom pic was supposed to show the sign better, but my sunglasses got in the way.

Comment

Originally posted by koolaid_kid View Post
      Quarry:

Sewage Treatment Plant. Sorry, the bottom pic was supposed to show the sign better, but my sunglasses got in the way.
      I'm glad you clarified the whole glasses thing cause I thought you were standing underneath an awning or something.
      Cowboy Up or Quit. - Run Free Lou and Rest in Peace

1981 GS550T - My First
      1981 GS550L - My Eldest Daughter's - Now Sold
      2007 GSF1250SA Bandit - My touring bike

Sit tall in the saddle Hold your head up high
      Keep your eyes fixed where the trail meets the sky and live like you ain't afraid to die
      and don't be scared, just enjoy your ride - Chris Ledoux, "The Ride"

Comment

NO, that is a sluice.

Comment

New tag: Foundry

Sewer treatment

This is an Aluminum casting foundry, but iron or other will be good. They wouldn't let my bike inside for obvious reasons.

Comment

Better picture.

Comment

Where has everyone gone to? There's usually more chatter going on. I met a neighbor and his wife yesterday with Harley's and we're gonna go ride tomorrow morning. I need something to look for.

Comment

It has been quiet the last couple of weeks. IDK where any foundries are around Indy or I would be on it.

Comment

I have one near me. Will try to get the tag this afternoon unless someone beats me to it.
                  Current: 2014 BMW R1200GS, 2009 Triumph Tiger 1050, 1996 DR350SE
                  Previous: 2022 GSX-S1000GT+, 2007 GSF1250SA Bandit, 2008 DL1000 V-Strom, 1977 GS750B

Comment

This place is a foundry. Doesn't look like much...just a building, but inside there is all kinds of foundry stuff going on.
                    SINGLE SOURCE SUPPLIER Master Cast would like to be your single source supplier of permanent mold aluminum castings. In our 49 years of experience we have cast-in everything from bolts and studs to electric heating elements and stainless steel tubing. We commonly pour alloy 356 and 319 and manufacture castings ranging from a few ounces…

The new tag...a blood-mobile
                    Previous: 2022 GSX-S1000GT+, 2007 GSF1250SA Bandit, 2008 DL1000 V-Strom, 1977 GS750B

Comment

I went to the Red Cross Headquarters here in town. I snapped a pic between the bushes, but not the best. I have a new tag if ya'll will accept this.

Comment

Originally posted by petersenj20 View Post
                        I went to the Red Cross Headquarters here in town. I snapped a pic between the bushes, but not the best. I have a new tag if ya'll will accept this.
                        Looks like a bloodmobile to me!
                        What's your tag?

Life is too short to ride an L.

Comment

New tag: Boat Ramp

Thank you. Here is the next tag: Boat ramp

Comment

Oh man! I live a couple of miles away from Geist Reservoir, but I am fighting the dreaded GS charging system issues today. Waahhh!

Comment

Tag! A boat ramp.
                              Last edited by gbw; 08-18-2010, 05:25 PM. Reason: updated photo

Comment

New tag. Not sure if this has been done already or not. A Ferris Wheel.
                                Last edited by gbw; 08-18-2010, 05:26 PM. Reason: Updated photo

Comment

Working...
                                X