• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can anyone tell me what the next tag is? Lol...holy adhd
    No signature

Comment

Originally posted by dorkburger View Post
      Muffler Man or similar giant, preferably, but not necessarily humorous...
      Muffler men were used as advertisment for a chain of muffler stores years ago, holding mufflers in their outstreched arms..Some remain and have been used in other ways..
      Information hub for the race of fiberglass giants we call the Muffler Men. Recent sightings, origins, mutant variations, Muffler Men stories!

He didnt want to ride..some baloney about the bike being too small.
      Pics aren't showing up but he is big.

Comment

Wierd....ill have to check later to see whats up...the roadside america link has pictures of my tag. Ill repost my pics later. Turns out I goofed up my photobucket.
        Last edited by dorkburger; 08-14-2013, 06:54 AM.
        sigpic
        When consulting the magic 8 ball for advice, one must first ask it "will your answers be accurate?"

Glen
        -85 1150 es - Plus size supermodel.
        -Rusty old scooter.
        Other things I like to photograph.....instagram.com/gs_junkie
        https://www.instagram.com/glen_brenner/
        https://www.flickr.com/photos/152267...7713345317771/

Comment

I swear I'm stuck in the F'ing twilight zone....weather forcast, sunny, 10% chance of rain, nothing, nada, bunkus...on the radar...WTF, where are they looking, I swear, I've been teleported, woke up to 49 degrees and clouds ominous to create havok!

What they see

360 degrees of what I see, and my coffee's getting cold sitting on the deck

oh and Trevor, a giant figure is the tag, giant man, woman, whatever usually used for advertising some business

Comment

Originally posted by old_skool View Post
            I swear I'm stuck in the F'ing twilight zone....weather forcast, sunny, 10% chance of rain, nothing, nada, bunkus...on the radar...WTF, where are they looking, I swear, I've been teleported, woke up to 49 degrees and clouds ominous to create havok!

What they see

It sure has been a strange year for weather. We had 34 days of sunshine a couple of days of rain and back to sun again. But I sure agree with you regarding forecasts. I've always maintained that Environment Canada couldn't predict yesterdays weather......
            Old age and treachery will beat youth and skill every time
            Originally Posted by Schweisshund I mean, sure, guns were used in some of these mass shootings, but not all of them
            1983 GS 750

Comment

I've had way more rain than sun this year, and 49 degrees in August???? I've had 90-100's in August before

Comment

It just started to rain....surprise surprise

Comment

All fixed.
                  Apologies for my photobucket goof..turns out that i uploaded 4 copies of the same images each to photobucket. When i deleted the extras, so also went my riding game pictures linked to GSR. Technically he is known as a Muffler Man variant called half wit ,according to Muffler Man lore..
                  Original post is fixed as well.

Last edited by dorkburger; 08-14-2013, 05:06 PM.
                  sigpic
                  When consulting the magic 8 ball for advice, one must first ask it "will your answers be accurate?"

Glen
                  -Rusty old scooter.

Comment

I think the tag is a big salesman.

2@ \'78 GS1000

Comment

Next tag is a jail/penitentiary/detention center/pokey/ hoosegow.
                      Extra points if you have spent some quality time there.

2@ \'78 GS1000

Comment

Originally posted by steve murdoch View Post
                        Next tag is a jail/penitentiary/detention center/pokey/ hoosegow.
                        Extra points if you have spent some quality time there.
                        Hey Trevor! This sounds right up your alleyway! Aren't you in jail every week!
                        IBA# 12860
                        Iron Butt SS1000 & BB1500
                        1984 KZ1100R
                        2008 Kawasaki KLR650
                        2011 Concours 1400

Comment

Nice tags !! My f'n insurance expired yesterday... i didnt realize the month is nearly half over already Hope to be back in operation soon.
                          sigpic

Glen
                          -Rusty old scooter.

Comment

Originally posted by eddie21 View Post
                            Hey Trevor! This sounds right up your alleyway! Aren't you in jail every week!
                            Lol...yes Glenn I got a kick out of that tag. I have been told you are not allowed to take pics of the jail.
                            No signature

Comment

Funny you say that.
                              I was getting the stink eye from a cop leaving in an unmarked van so i pretended to be fixing something on the bike. He left so i took the pic and left pronto.
                              Thought about dropping your name Trevor but figured that would be time in the crowbar hotel for sure.
                              2@ \'78 GS1000

Comment

Originally posted by steve murdoch View Post
                                Funny you say that.
                                I was getting the stink eye from a cop leaving in an unmarked van so i pretended to be fixing something on the bike. He left so i took the pic and left pronto.
                                Thought about dropping your name Trevor but figured that would be time in the crowbar hotel for sure.
                                Wise decision Steve... I'm only in the jail two days a week. I am not sure why they don't want you to take pics of the jails though.
                                No signature

Comment

Working...
                                X