• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dang GBW...you're on a roll....

Maybe I can get out Sunday...
    Bob T. ~~ Play the GSR weekly photo game: Pic of Week Game
    '83 GS1100E ~ '24 Triumph Speed 400 ~ '01 TRIUMPH TT600 ~ '67 HONDA CUB

Comment

Yeah Bob...the weather has just been too nice the last couple of days. Wish I could get out for more than an hour or two a day. Also wish there were some good twisty roads around here. Ahhh...the wish list just goes on and an...
      Current: 2014 BMW R1200GS, 2009 Triumph Tiger 1050, 1996 DR350SE
      Previous: 2022 GSX-S1000GT+, 2007 GSF1250SA Bandit, 2008 DL1000 V-Strom, 1977 GS750B

Comment

Oooooooo. Good one. None of those around here I know of. I rode with the neighborhood Harley's most of the morning. Maybe next tag. See ya'll on the road.

Comment

Geez. My stator just went south.
          I hope I'll be back in the game some time next week.

Comment

Ferris Wheel.

Something about this game, now my tail light is out.
            Stators, tail lights, bikes not running, what's up with that?
            New tag in the morning.
            Last edited by tkent02; 08-18-2010, 11:32 PM.

Life is too short to ride an L.

Comment

Nice grab...and what a cool pic. Sounds like your having a little bike trouble. You gonna be able to post a tag soon? The weather here is perfect and I'm looking for excuse to blow off work and go for a ride.
              Previous: 2022 GSX-S1000GT+, 2007 GSF1250SA Bandit, 2008 DL1000 V-Strom, 1977 GS750B

Comment

I hope to have both bikes on the road next week. The GPz should be on the road Sunday (fingers crossed).
                I am training myself on stator rebuilding, and will rebuild my GS stator as well as a spare stator (the old just in case routine). But I won't get the magnet wire until Monday evening.

Comment

Next tag: A tunnel.

Last edited by tkent02; 08-19-2010, 02:48 PM.

Comment

Nice tag, can it be man made? We dont have many rock tunnels but plenty of concrete ones.

Comment

Originally posted by Skateguy50 View Post
                      Nice tag, can it be man made? We dont have many rock tunnels but plenty of concrete ones.
                      A man made tunnel or a tunnel through a man made rock?

Use your best judgment I guess.

Comment

Tunnels....in IL?? Hmmmmm...maybe a viaduct...

Comment

I can probably get out for a couple of hours tomorrow if you want some company. We can probably talk Joe into a ride as well.

Comment

Originally posted by gbw View Post
                            I can probably get out for a couple of hours tomorrow if you want some company. We can probably talk Joe into a ride as well.
                            Sorry Greg....
                            I had a chance to go early, so I took it. That way I could be home before noon. Lots of catching up to do around here.

Comment

But I did find.....tada...a tunnel.

Pedestrian tunnel in West Chicago under the railroad tracks. The sign says, "Walk bikes through tunnel"
                              I had to go up on the sidewalk and down the ramp to the entrance...snapped the shot, then up the other ramp to the sidewalk, over the curb and back on the street...

And the new tag...An archery range:

Comment

I got it....but I left my camera usb cord at work . I had to ride a couple miles of gravel road, around a locked gate, through the woods and down a mile of dirt road. Those Road Riders make nice off road tires. I got some good pics and a new tag too..... Think skiing .
                                82 1100 EZ (red)

"You co-opting words of KV only thickens the scent of your BS. A thief and a putter-on of airs most foul. " JEEPRUSTY

Comment

Working...
                                X