This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by loud et View Post
    Dang Michigan and Ohio suck. Grr....been starting the bikes and talking to them in the cold garage.
    you guys really need to move to a warmer climate...like Canada!
    No signature

Comment

Originally posted by trevor View Post
      you guys really need to move to a warmer climate...like Canada!
      Like seriously! Haha

Comment

Originally posted by loud et View Post
        Like seriously! Haha

Yeah.... It's been so damn warm I had to turn on the refrigeration unit in the igloo........

Old age and treachery will beat youth and skill every time
        Originally Posted by Schweisshund I mean, sure, guns were used in some of these mass shootings, but not all of them
        1983 GS 750

Comment

One Bistro,
          [IMG][/IMG]

And your bike in the snow...

[IMG][/IMG]

and you cannot just push your bike into your snowy driveway... you must ride somewhere.
          Last edited by Guest; 02-02-2014, 07:11 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by bluewool View Post
            One Bistro,
            [IMG][/IMG]

And your bike in the snow...

[IMG][/IMG]

and you cannot just push your bike into your snowy driveway... you must ride somewhere.
            Lol...good one Andrew!!
            No signature

Comment

A winter ride and my bike with both wheels in the snow. You know that light bike with knobbies is much easier to get in and out of the snow. Try it with a 100+hp sport bike and street tread and it may be a little more challenging, even just a few feet. Anyway, the next tag is the same pic....a cemetery....be careful you don't wind up there permanently playing this game in the winter! Ice, sand, frost heaves, numb limbs from the cold, etc.....

Last edited by Guest; 02-03-2014, 04:15 PM.

Comment

And the cemetery picture is coming ..?

Btw, I could have just ridden around the sunny city on a beautiful pacific north west coast afternoon. Or have gone out some nice roads stopped for a coffee and came back, but in the name of being inclusive, I road up a mountain road to 1400m of elevation so the people back east living in their frozen nightmare could participate. That's the type of giving person I am. But no, that's not good enough I guess when I am back from my own frozen hell hole next week I'll have to roll the Triumph up to one of the other local ski hills... Good luck back there.. Spring will come. Eventually.
                Last edited by Guest; 02-05-2014, 01:07 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by bluewool View Post
                  And the cemetery picture is coming ..?

Btw, I could have just ridden around the sunny city on a beautiful pacific north west coast afternoon. Or have gone out some nice roads stopped for a coffee and came back, but in the name of being inclusive, I road up a mountain road to 1400m of elevation so the people back east living in their frozen nightmare could participate. That's the type of giving person I am. But no, that's not good enough I guess when I am back from my own frozen hell hole next week I'll have to roll the Triumph up to one of the other local ski hills... Good luck back there.. Spring will come. Eventually.
                  Whoa...just a game and jesting, so if you took it wrong...don't! It's a game and not the OT section.
                  The pic included the next tag....a cemetery, which everyone should have close by. It doesn't have to be separate pics. So who's next?

Comment

Originally posted by lurch12_2000 View Post
                    Whoa...just a game and jesting, so if you took it wrong...don't! It's a game and not the OT section.
                    The pic included the next tag....a cemetery, which everyone should have close by. It doesn't have to be separate pics. So who's next?
                    Oh I got it. My reply was in jest also. I always forget about those emoticons. It causes so much trouble! Oh I totally didn't notice the cemetery in the picture. Apologies.

Comment

Is that up on the road to Mt Seymour?

Oh yeah, is the 650 a new addition?
                      '83 GS650G
                      '83 GS550es (didn't like the colours in the 80's, but they've grown on me)

Comment

Originally posted by BigD_83 View Post
                        Is that up on the road to Mt Seymour?

Oh yeah, is the 650 a new addition?
                        That is yes to both Derrick. I went up to parking lot- thought I might get a hot chocolate at the lodge. Parking lot was a gong show filled with high teenage snowboarders and families with over sugared screaming children! Plus it was a little on the chilly side..-7c So I made my way back down quickly. --- it better to be well in front of the people burning their brakes all the way down or in front? I chose the later.

Comment

What a difference a day makes...still cold but sunny. Around 2 (33)
                          one cemetery

Next a chopper..

No signature

Comment

Cemetary...

and the next tag, a post office, showing the name of town and state or province or territory or whatever your post office designation....

Comment

Ahhhh, beat me to punch! cool.

Comment

You're just a few minutes too late. But try again we need more players....
                                Old age and treachery will beat youth and skill every time
                                Originally Posted by Schweisshund I mean, sure, guns were used in some of these mass shootings, but not all of them
                                1983 GS 750

Comment

Working...
                                X