• Show
Clear All

in no particular order, Rick's photos

[/IMG]

Comment

Originally posted by old_skool View Post
      in no particular order, Rick's photos

[/IMG]

Thanks Rich. New tag is a windmill. I think this one for operating a water well pump in its day. Any windmill will do. Good luck and keep it safe. It's my last week in the core program at MMI and neex week is bike week. I'll be taking a 3 week LOA for some R&R from school before moving onto the manufacturer programs. I'm heading to Daytona on saturday to start my R&R, hope to see some of you there. I know fivestring is coming down. Later, I'm out of here. I've got work and studing to do for fridays final.
      GSRick
      No God, no peace. Know God, know peace.

Eric Bang RIP 9/5/2018
      Have some bikes ready for us when we meet up.

Comment

Rick, cool to see you eeked out some time in your busy schedule to ride and play the game. Also cool is to see your girl on the 450 you recently purchased. I dig that bike
        sigpic
        When consulting the magic 8 ball for advice, one must first ask it "will your answers be accurate?"

Glen
        -85 1150 es - Plus size supermodel.
        -Rusty old scooter.
        Other things I like to photograph.....instagram.com/gs_junkie
        https://www.instagram.com/glen_brenner/
        https://www.flickr.com/photos/152267...7713345317771/

Comment

Ever since I've seen Pete's 450 scrambler build I want one to throw on the back of my Cherokee for camping and trail running.

Comment

It's a fun bike to ride. I havn't done many miles on it, just some test rides after wrenching on it. It is a cool little bike and I don't feel like a giant on it. I think we'll hang on to it for awhile.
            GSRick
            No God, no peace. Know God, know peace.

Eric Bang RIP 9/5/2018
            Have some bikes ready for us when we meet up.

Comment

OK, I'm gonna do this again.

Windmill:

And the next tag, another cannon:

Life is too short to ride an L.

Comment

Bout time you got your red white and blue butt back in the game.....
                Old age and treachery will beat youth and skill every time
                Originally Posted by Schweisshund I mean, sure, guns were used in some of these mass shootings, but not all of them
                1983 GS 750

Comment

A cannon

The next tag is graffiti or wall art. I like this one because it honours our military......

Originally Posted by Schweisshund I mean, sure, guns were used in some of these mass shootings, but not all of them
                  1983 GS 750

Comment

Excellent.

Life is too short to ride an L.

Comment

I'm less than a week away from getting back into the game!

I'm in a much better geographical location for getting tags than last season too.

I CAN'T WAIT!!

Comment

Good to hear Tank. Now all we need is our eastern members to have some of that snow melt....
                        1983 GS 750

Comment

Originally posted by Steel Toed Tank View Post
                          I'm less than a week away from getting back into the game!

I'm in a much better geographical location for getting tags than last season too.

I CAN'T WAIT!!
                          I thought my grasp of Canadian Geography was pretty good, until I saw your new location...never heard of either place. I figured it must be close to Lloydminster...

Yes, that is MUCH better for the game (and maybe life in general?) than before.

'83 GS650G
                          '83 GS550es (didn't like the colours in the 80's, but they've grown on me)

Comment

I found a couple of them while out and about today but forgot to get the next tag!! If these will count, I promise to get one or two new ones tomorrow.

Comment

Ooookkkaayy..... But only because your bike looks so good....
                              1983 GS 750

Comment

Originally posted by bccap View Post
                                Ooookkkaayy..... But only because your bike looks so good....
                                dang it...my thoughts exactly Captain.

Nice looking ride GSX1000E
                                '83 GS650G
                                '83 GS550es (didn't like the colours in the 80's, but they've grown on me)

Comment

Working...
                                X