Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Man it's not often I get to post to this, better do it now before the posts start happening by the hour

For the next tag, out door art work, has to be the painted type.

This is the back of a local bakery, they bake their wares with a wood fire oven...yum!
    Rob
    1983 1100ES, 98' ST1100, 02' DR-Z400E and a few other 'bits and pieces'
    Are you on the GSR Google Earth Map yet? http://www.thegsresources.com/_forum...d.php?t=170533

Comment

Great tags guys!

Closest I can get to outdoor art is graffiti on train wheat cars.

Comment

Art is a subjective word but, I did find a couple of painted on walls "somethings"...

I thought of this idea for a tag last week as it hasn't been done yet to my knowledge. An ugly YELLOW car or truck that is NOT a commercial vehicle.
        I thought that it might be tricky to find and then I found three examples within a city block! YUK!

And no, you cannot use your ugly yellow vehicle if you happen to be so unlucky to own one.

Comment

An excuse to get the GV250 out this morning to make sure it's roadworthy for the new season. My 17 yr old daughter is taking the MSF course this weekend and hopes to have her license and ride it soon. The Hyosung is a peppy little v-twin thats revs willingly to 10k+ rpm (redline is 12k), handles great on the back roads an gets 70mpg. Brakes are very good and even though forward controls are not my cup of tea, the seating is comfortable for a six footer. Very light at 350lbs gassed up and will even ride 2 up for shorter trips. I've used it on the highway but it will run out of breath over 80mph uphill. Certainly not for long hauls but a great bike for what it is. After sitting unused for 4 years in the seller's garage, I bought it dirt cheap, pulled and cleaned the carbs, changed oil and filter, and did other routine maintenance and it runs like a champ. It only needs 1 quart of oil for the change and the 3 gallon tank will go all day long. Anyway, enough of the GV250 review, here is the ugly yellow van tag....oh, excuse me, the flashy yellow color vehicle tag since some of you have bright yellow bikes.

Comment

Next tag is....

A collapsed barn or other large structure.

Comment

Glad to see the weather is smartening up for you guys in the east. Good tag. Have to do a little exploring for that one......
              Old age and treachery will beat youth and skill every time
              Originally Posted by Schweisshund I mean, sure, guns were used in some of these mass shootings, but not all of them
              1983 GS 750

Comment

Collapsed barn.

Comment

New tag is giant animal. Wood, stone, concrete...whatever. Or the "worlds largest" anything.
                  This happens to be the worlds largest horse and buggy according to the sign. Lol

Comment

Yes. That's an Evel Knievel cow riding a motorcycle.

New tag is large outdoor sculpture.

Comment

Still stuck on a sculpture, huh?

I'm on it.

Life is too short to ride an L.

Comment

There's lots of it here too. All of it expensive and all of it bad.....
                        Old age and treachery will beat youth and skill every time
                        Originally Posted by Schweisshund I mean, sure, guns were used in some of these mass shootings, but not all of them
                        1983 GS 750

Comment

I'll see if I can't find a sculpture for you guys tomorrow.

Comment

Plenty of them around my area, but been rainy and cold... COM'ON SUMMER ! ! !
                            '83 GS 1100T
                            The Jet

sigpic
                            '95 GSXR 750w
                            The Rocket

I'm sick of all these Irish stereotypes! When I finish my beer, I'm punching someone in the face ! ! !

Comment

Live in the inner city, do we Lurch and Loud?
                              1982 GS1100E V&H "SS" exhaust, APE pods, 1150 oil cooler, 140 speedo, 99.3 rear wheel HP, black engine, '83 red

2016 XL883L sigpic Two-tone blue and white. Almost 42 hp! Status: destroyed, now owned by the insurance company. The hole in my memory starts an hour before the accident and ends 24 hours after.

Comment

I'd be all over it too except we have been blanketed with rain snow and ice, mixed with low temperatures and 12 hour work days.

Comment

Working...
                                X