Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey guys. What are we going to do about a new tag ? I don't think he knew he was supposed to post one ?
    Old age and treachery will beat youth and skill every time
    Originally Posted by Schweisshund I mean, sure, guns were used in some of these mass shootings, but not all of them
    1983 GS 750

Comment

Give him time. You Canadians are always so impatient with your short riding seasons.

Life is too short to ride an L.

Comment

I don't mind. I just think he didn't know to post one. Wanna compare snowfall for the last ten years ?
        Originally Posted by Schweisshund I mean, sure, guns were used in some of these mass shootings, but not all of them
        1983 GS 750

Comment

No, ours is still there. Up in the mountains where it belongs.

Comment

To be honest with you, i can't remember the last time we had a dump that wasn't gone the next day. I remember lots from my youth. But then my memory ain't so hot anymore. I certainly haven't missed a days riding due to snow in the last few though. Skipped a couple of days this year due to the possibility of black ice but that's it. Where did you get the idea we get snowfall here ? Hell I don't even own snow tires....
            1983 GS 750

Comment

Hey guys... How long are we going to wait for a new tag ? He hasn't been on the site since he posted the tag.....
              1983 GS 750

Comment

Yeah, it's been a long time. Should we just go with some kind of artificial Yucca looking thing? Or backtrack to the sculpture? I think the artificial Yucca would be good. Or even a real one.

Comment

Whatever is fine with me. Pick one and we'll carry on....
                  1983 GS 750

Comment

I'd pick some kind of artificial Yucca looking thing, but it's not up to me, I'm not playing right now anyway.

Comment

Not many are. Let's go with that unless somebody objects ?
                      1983 GS 750

Comment

Well these are the only spiked sculptures I can find but they don't look like Yucca's ? { not the tag }

1983 GS 750

Comment

Hey, we've seen that big a$$ bird here before...
                          '83 GS 1100T
                          The Jet

sigpic
                          '95 GSXR 750w
                          The Rocket

I'm sick of all these Irish stereotypes! When I finish my beer, I'm punching someone in the face ! ! !

Comment

Hey hey.... Yup but it was the spikes I was talking about. Doesn't matter though, it doesn't look anything like a Yucca. How about out your way ?
                            1983 GS 750

Comment

Nothing like that around me. We don't even know what a yucca is in this part of the country. I'm beginning to think the tag should just go back to some giant piece of art/sculpture of some sort. Not that that would help stop the rain here...
                              '83 GS 1100T
                              The Jet

sigpic
                              '95 GSXR 750w
                              The Rocket

I'm sick of all these Irish stereotypes! When I finish my beer, I'm punching someone in the face ! ! !

Comment

Yeah.. but lets leave or a day or so. Not many playing right now so I guess we should try to make the tags not too difficult. What's going on out there ? If it ain't snow, it's tornadoes and now rain ?
                                1983 GS 750

Comment

Working...
                                X