Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I took this last night. From the side of the road. Does this count as roadside? If not the search continues.
    Attached Files
    1985 GSX750SF (BOTM March 2015)
    1986 GSX750SG (parts bike/project?)

Comment

I see a road and a gravestone, looks good to me. Beautiful Katana by the way.... Next tag ?
      Old age and treachery will beat youth and skill every time
      Originally Posted by Schweisshund I mean, sure, guns were used in some of these mass shootings, but not all of them
      1983 GS 750

Comment

Thanks bccap. Well for the next tag, how about another sign with any of the words from my sign. Live, Bait or Tackle.
        Last edited by odin1; 06-20-2014, 10:34 AM.

Comment

Wow, I rode past one yesterday and considered it for my next tag. Lol
          '83 GS 1100T
          The Jet

sigpic
          '95 GSXR 750w
          The Rocket

I'm sick of all these Irish stereotypes! When I finish my beer, I'm punching someone in the face ! ! !

Comment

I thought we would have moved on by now. If the sign is too hard I could post another picture. ??

Comment

Live bait and tackle shop at Laude Reservoir.

New tag in ten minutes.

Comment

New tag:
                A small grocery store/ mini mart or convenience store/country store....with or without gas pumps.
                The kind you typically see off the beaten path not right in the built up city or town area.

Comment

Good tag Lous et...see if I can grab this today. Taking my son out for a ride.
                  No signature

Comment

Nice find loud et. and good tag. I must have driven past 10 of these yesterday but not one around me right now.

Comment

Ok here is a store...

Next tag is a mural. This is in a town up Island called Chemainus (sha-main-us) a tourist town with murals all over the place. Quite pretty town. AZR's mom lives there

I would like to offer a second tag as well...a candy store.

No signature

Comment

Wow that mural is amazing.
                        I can't top it....but I know if a nice one I may go for tomorrow.
                        Thanks for the picture...super cool.

Comment

Ok.....I'm off to get a mural in the next hour or two.....you lazy bastids!

Comment

No murals around me anywhere I know of. Not even good looking graffiti ! ! !
                            '83 GS 1100T
                            The Jet

sigpic
                            '95 GSXR 750w
                            The Rocket

I'm sick of all these Irish stereotypes! When I finish my beer, I'm punching someone in the face ! ! !

Comment

One mural.....

Comment

New tag..... a water tower..... close or far.....town, city or industrial....go get it! Let's see some new players.....

Comment

Working...
                                X