Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good find Tank. Finding a crossing with no arms should be easy but finding one with no lights as well... well that's tough.
    1985 GSX750SF (BOTM March 2015)
    1986 GSX750SG (parts bike/project?)

Comment

Originally posted by odin1 View Post
      Good find Tank. Finding a crossing with no arms should be easy but finding one with no lights as well... well that's tough.
      Thanks! I used to have a hard time finding good new tags in a small town but I figured out that a lot of what is 'everyday stuff' in this small town and outlaying area is actually hard to find in other areas.

Sounds like you should pack a lunch, top up the tank, and wander the country side looking for the right train crossing.

Sounds like heaven!

Comment

Originally posted by Steel Toed Tank View Post
        Thanks! I used to have a hard time finding good new tags in a small town but I figured out that a lot of what is 'everyday stuff' in this small town and outlaying area is actually hard to find in other areas.

Sounds like you should pack a lunch, top up the tank, and wander the country side looking for the right train crossing.

Sounds like heaven!
        I think I might need more than a tank of gas and a lunch to hit northern Ontario.
        Last edited by odin1; 07-13-2014, 01:51 PM.
        1985 GSX750SF (BOTM March 2015)
        1986 GSX750SG (parts bike/project?)

Comment

New player. Long time lurker.

An unguarded railroad crossing..

Comment

Next tag, in keeping with the transportation theme ....

Something old and horse-drawn.

Comment

Nice tag Jay...and your bike is looking good too.

Happy to see a new player
              No signature

Comment

Originally posted by JayWB View Post
                Next tag, in keeping with the transportation theme ....

Something old and horse-drawn.
                Is this not the next tag???

Comment

Um, wait, what? I see that the last ACTUAL tag is of something horse drawn? Which I should have gotten but forgot to stop and take a pic of, but... Where does the giant gnome (oxy moron, lol) and a roadrunner come in? What am I missing here?
                  '83 GS 1100T
                  The Jet

sigpic
                  '95 GSXR 750w
                  The Rocket

I'm sick of all these Irish stereotypes! When I finish my beer, I'm punching someone in the face ! ! !

Comment

Never mind, it's deleted.
                    sigpicMrBill Been a GSR member on and off since April 2002
                    1980 GS 750E Bought new in Feb of 1980
                    2015 CAN AM RTS

Stuff I've done to my bike 1100E front end with new Sonic springs, 1100E swing arm conversion with new Progressive shocks installed, 530 sprockets/chain conversion, new SS brake lines, new brake pads. New SS fasteners through out. Rebuilt carbs, new EBC clutch springs and horn installed. New paint. Motor runs strong.

Comment

Okay, here ya go, horse drawn water wagon (and yes it was horse drawn at some time the old horse rails and cinches were laying in the trees rotting away) used as an advertising sign for a now closed up Deli outside of Ruidoso, NM. Questionable business slogan if ya ask me lol.

Last edited by mrbill5491; 07-19-2014, 06:58 PM.
                      sigpicMrBill Been a GSR member on and off since April 2002
                      1980 GS 750E Bought new in Feb of 1980
                      2015 CAN AM RTS

Stuff I've done to my bike 1100E front end with new Sonic springs, 1100E swing arm conversion with new Progressive shocks installed, 530 sprockets/chain conversion, new SS brake lines, new brake pads. New SS fasteners through out. Rebuilt carbs, new EBC clutch springs and horn installed. New paint. Motor runs strong.

Comment

Originally posted by mrbill5491 View Post
                        Never mind, it's deleted.
                        Gnome gnone too.
                        Kevin
                        E-Bay: gsmcyclenut
                        "Communism doesn't work because people like to own stuff." Frank Zappa

1978 GS750(x2 "projects"), 1983 GS1100ED (slowly becoming a parts bike), 1982 GS1100EZ,
                        Now joined the 21st century, 2013 Yamaha XTZ1200 Super Tenere.

Comment

And the next tag?
                          I should have gotten the last one, the horse drawn water wagon from "Gone with the Wind" is on display at the local liquor store.

Life is too short to ride an L.

Comment

If there's still no next tag, I'll go get the water wagon and something new.....

Life is too short to ride an L.

Comment

I dropped the ball as usual. I passed by at least 3 horse drawn wagons of one sort or another. I forgot to stop on my way back through on Saturday. I give up. I see these tags all the time, and think "I'll get it on my way back", and never do... When I do remember I get beat out by a few minutes getting the post up. Just can't seem to get back in this damn game, lol...
                              '83 GS 1100T
                              The Jet

sigpic
                              '95 GSXR 750w
                              The Rocket

I'm sick of all these Irish stereotypes! When I finish my beer, I'm punching someone in the face ! ! !

Comment

Tag is still up for grabs...it's been 48 hrs and new tag posted. I don't know why it's so hard to post the tag and the new tag at the same time??? As a matter of fact it should be a requirement. This is how i lost interest in this game before.
                                No signature

Comment

Working...
                                X